“Good honest people!”
Review of Best Day

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved the staff at Best Day Travel! Luis Fernando Cabrera was our go to guy and he was AWESOME! So trustworthy and helpful! He was always smiling and friendly. This was our first out of the country trip and he made us feel less stressed, safer, and just right at home! Also a special thank you to David Cerino, whom was also super friendly and helpful! All the staff at BD Travel were amazing and we’ll definitely use them again in the future!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,898)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"representative"
in 337 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The guys were great, super friendly, and helpful!! We purchased Dolphinaris through them and had an amazing time doing that. They offered many excursions for anyone and everyone to do, we were going for a more relaxing trip so one thing was plenty for us. Best Day had an employee at our hotel (Royal Solaris Cancun) in a very easy place to find and he answered all of our questions and was very helpful and friendly!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Loved the service and prices I got from BD in Cancun. I had multiple people, flights and arrival times and BD handled them without any issues. The vans were clearly marked and easy to find. Can't go wrong with them! thanks :)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

These guys were amazing!! We purchased two different excursions while on a trip with a friend staying at The Royal — Playa Del Carmen. The Best Day counter was in the lobby, so easy to find... with the guys waiting to answer questions and give their advice on just about anything.

Shout out to Francisco Anaya for being totally amazing and helpful... he went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of during both our excursions and super helpful throughout our entire week at the resort!!

He even helped me pick out the best excursion for myself and my 9 yr old son for my return to Mexico in July. I wouldn’t bother going anywhere else— he was great!!

Francisco helped to make this trip absolutely perfect!! So a big thank you to Francisco Anaya!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was thrilled to have the help of Francisco he was so much help to us. We went on a few of tours that he recommended. I have to say that his insights were invaluable. We thoroughly enjoyed his friendly advice and loved every minute we were there. Francisco exceeded our expectations and provided the experience of a lifetime.
Thank you Francisco and Best day Tours for making our time so memorable. We appreciate everything you’ve done for us.