1,249 results
All reviews room was clean short stay basic amenities ado bus stop business traveler mall across the street buffet breakfast shower head lobby area supermarket taxi pesos airport superama wallmart yucatan lagoon
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Arrived about 1 PM in an Uber from Isla Mujeres ferry and was allowed to check in upon arrival. Check-in agents were kind and friendly, and had already charged my card from Booking.com with the appropriate rate. Room was clean with a comfortable bed with clean white duvet. WiFi was blazing fast (about 50 mbps), faster than most hotels in Europe or the United States. Room was quiet. Air conditioning worked very well and was quiet. TV had good mix of English and Spanish stations. Bathroom had a nice hot shower with good pressure, but the shower didn't drain very well. Convenient location for those leaving from the airport early in the morning or arriving late in the evening -- Uber to the airport was about $115 pesos. Also an ADO office downstairs with some airport buses stopping at the hotel. Building has a nice Walmart grocery store, an Italian restaurant, a boxing gym, and a couple of Illy coffee shops. Across the street from a big mall with lots of shopping and chain restaurants. Rate I paid was fair and I thought the hotel was good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
IbisCancunC, General Manager at ibis Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Travelwiz13,

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate it. Ibis hotels are standardized hotels worldwide with almost 1900 hotels in 65 countries. In Mexico we have 18 hotels located in Mexico's main cities.

All Ibis hotels are located strategically so our guests can move easily from the hotel to everywhere.

We hope that you give us the opportunity to host you again on your next travel to this paradise.

Have a wonderful day,

Ibis Cancun Centro

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located downtown, mobility is very easy from here to any part of the city. Rooma are very clean and cleaning and restaurant staff are helpful. Front desk was good and check in was efficent. Breakfast is OK.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IbisCancunC, General Manager at ibis Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear, Mario Gabino S

Thank you very much for your excellent review, I really appreciate it.

We are more than 2000 hotels worldwide and in Mexico we are now 16 hotels located in the main cities. Our next opening will be in Irapuato, I hope you have the opportunity to visit this hotel as well.

Thank you once again for your excellent review and I hope you give us the chance to host you again on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is the perfect hotel if you don't want to stay at a resort. The rooms are nice and clean and everything appears to be new! The location is a short cab ride to the airport and to the downtown area. There's also a few restaurants and small market located at the hotel in case you don't want to leave or forgot something.

Room Tip: Make sure to add breakfast with your reservation!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IbisCancunC, General Manager at ibis Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear, Watson2468

I want to thank you for this excellent review, we are very happy to read this comments.

Ibis hotels, are standardized hotels worldwide with more than 1900 hotels in 65 countries, all with great locations and the best relation cost/benefit from the area.

In Mexico we are 16 Ibis hotels located in mexican main cities.

I hope you give us the opportunity to host you again on your next visit to Cancun.

Have a wonderful day

Reviewed 11 July 2017

sort of small rooms but i guess it depends on what you choose to pay for. I rested very good. The recepcionists suck but i think most of them suck so I dont care. What i really care is a good bed to recover from the hectic nigthlife in Cancun and so I did. I think the breakfast is good from what i saw. I barely have breakfast just went down to have water. I would suggest this one.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your comments, if you could please write me an e-mail and give me more details of your stay, I will apreciate it. Its very important for Ibis and for me as a manager that our staff behave properly, my e-mail is: h7118-gm1@accor.com

Best regards and thank you for shering this opinion with us.

General manager

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

It is a very basic business hotel but with a very affordable price, no complaints about value for money in terms of rooms specially for a business trip.

Having said that they gave me a room that was already booked and in use. There was a guy sleeping when I entered to it. Came back to the reception and they really didn't care just changed me to a new room. Next day I went to see the manager and he was like "ok this happens I am sorry" but nothing more, kind of deal with it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chepo A
IbisCancunC, Manager at ibis Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Chepo,

I'm very sorry we didn't met your expectations. I don't recall have a conversation with you, if you could please get in contact with me and explain me what happened I really appreciate it.

I'll be waiting for your call or e-mail, my mail is : h7118-gm1 @ accor . com