1,249 results
All reviews room was clean short stay basic amenities ado bus stop business traveler mall across the street buffet breakfast shower head lobby area supermarket taxi pesos airport superama wallmart yucatan lagoon
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

It is a very basic business hotel but with a very affordable price, no complaints about value for money in terms of rooms specially for a business trip.

Having said that they gave me a room that was already booked and in use. There was a guy sleeping when I entered to it. Came back to the reception and they really didn't care just changed me to a new room. Next day I went to see the manager and he was like "ok this happens I am sorry" but nothing more, kind of deal with it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chepo A
IbisCancunC, Manager at ibis Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Chepo,

I'm very sorry we didn't met your expectations. I don't recall have a conversation with you, if you could please get in contact with me and explain me what happened I really appreciate it.

I'll be waiting for your call or e-mail, my mail is : h7118-gm1 @ accor . com

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My experience at Ibis Cancun was just exquisite, very helpful staff indeed! You could just improve on Breakfast menu options! Other than that, Big Ups! The location is super, given Ibis' proximity to the mall! Thanx loads...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisCancunC, Manager at ibis Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear segametsi2017:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are making improvements in our breakfast buffet offer, hopefully you will prove it next time.
Ibis hotels are standardized hotels worldwide with almost 1900 hotels in 65 countries, I invite you to visit our website so you can see all the great locations Ibis has.

Have a wonderful day

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I wasn't impressed by the Ibis Cancun Centro. The lack of free secure parking is an annoyance. The room was small and hot, and the bathroom was unfinished and shabby. No bottled or filtered water - a feature often found even in the more remote corners of the Yucatan - was provided. It was relatively quiet at least, but I wouldn't have wanted to spend more than a night here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HairyMike

Dear HairyMike:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We have secure parking lot with valet parking, the charge is only 30 MXN per stay (less than 1.5USD) we share the building with a small shopping center so we have to have control of our clients cars. I'm sorry this was a problem for you.
Ibis hotels are standardized hotels worldwide with more than 1800 properties in 65 countries, all with great locations and the best cost/benefit relations from the cities we are located. I'm very sorry our offer wasn't good for your needs, please let me express my most sincere appologies.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stayed in the 'Ibis' hotel in Cancun in April. It is in a great location. It is clean and has a supermarket just outside the lobby. Rooms are for a max. of 3 people, yes 3. It was about $60 us for a night. It is very close to the entrance to the Hotel-Zone, 1 mile. An easy building to spot, it is the tallest around. A mall and restaurants are in the mall across the street.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denis M

Dear denismN4467VT:

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate it. Ibis hotels are standardized hotels worldwide with almost 1900 hotels in 65 countries. In Mexico we have 18 hotels located in Mexico's main cities.
All Ibis hotels are located strategically so our guests can move easily from the hotel to everywhere.
We hope that you give us the opportunity to host you again on your next travel to this paradise.
Have a wonderful day,

Ibis Cancun Centro

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Ibis a budget hotel. Friendly staff very helpful. Ibis hotel are simple if you going be running around Cancun doing things.and just need a clean bed and shower then Ibis could be right for you.at the right price .This hotel is in the center of the city not in the hotel zona so be careful. Knowing Spanish will be helpful in this area

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
IbisCancunC, Manager at ibis Cancun Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Roynel:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We rally appreciate it.

Ibis hotels are standardized hotels worldwide with 1900 properties in 65 countries, all with great locations and very fare rates. Please visit our web page and discover all the benefits that accorhotels have for you.

Have a great day