“Amazing!!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017

When stsying at Live Aqua, go to MB first! My only regret is that I went on the fourth night of a 6 night stay. MB is truly a 5 star restaurant in a relaxed setting. There is a clothing requirement, "causual elegant", however, that is the only casual aspect of MB. The wait staff greet you with the signature drink of the evening, fresh rolls and butter, and a 4 course meal that is exquisite in presentation and taste. Your meal can be paired with a variety of wines that enhance the experience. The portions are appropriate and satisfying. Because its part of the all inclusive experience, in theory, one can order what ever they'd like, as much as they'd like. But this is not a trough, so act accordingly! The manager, Karla, is a gem, extending herself to her guest, making them feel most welcomed. The Chef, William, is so creative and adventurous in the ingredients he uses. Examples include appitizers crab croquets, scallops, and garlic shrimp; the beef ribs were so tender and the snapper this evening was wonderful. Amador was our waiter the first night and Cesar tonight. They are marvelous and helpful in suggestions with menu selections. A MUST; to not go is to cheat yourself of the best of the all inclusive restaurants at the resort!

2  Thank JOSLYN S

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My experience at MB was nothing short of superb from the manager Karla, Chef William to the servers Cesar, Amador & Luis. The food was excellent. The staff was extremely professional. Our servers made wonderful recommendations. The portion were just enough. Every presentation was just amazing. I would highly recommend MB to any and.everyone visiting Aqua Live!!!

2  Thank Marsha S
Reviewed 21 October 2017

The upmarket 5 star option restaurant at the Live Aqua Resort, Cancun. No booking / reservations - a good first come / first served policy - we only waited minutes for a table and there's a comfortable bar to sit in at the entrance. Service and food very good in a lovely setting - considering this is an all inclusive resort it is exceptional.

1  Thank Colin O
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We had a very memorable Father's Day dinner with friends at MB this past June. The habanero was as amazing as always, the staff attentive fun! The menu is creative and all fresh ingredients put together by an amazing chef. The atmosphere was wonderful as well. I think we'll eat at MB most nights when we return in December!

2  Thank C_Marchetti5039
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed at Live Aqua for my 30th birthday. The night before my birthday we decided to go to the MB desk and try book a table for the next day. We were told not to worry and no need to book a table and all that was needed was for me to wear long pants/trousers. The lady then explained that as it was "low season" the hotel was very quiet during this time.
The next day, we went to the desk at 8:30pm and was told the waiting list was 1hour long and the lady on the desk became quite argumentative when we tried to explain what was told to us the day before. She called her manager out, who looked clueless as ever and stood in the corner. This is not how I envisioned my 30th birthday at the Live Aqua, and got my blood boiling and ruined my mood for the whole entire night