“Very reliable airport transfer service, great staff”
Review of Entertainment Plus

Entertainment Plus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Entertainment Plus has been in business here in Cancun, Mexico for over 12 years now and we pride ourselves on our customer service and reputation. Our transportation division, USA TRANSFERS, is recommended on more Cancun websites by unbiased travelers than any other Cancun Airport Transfer Company.We believe everyone should receive the best customer service from staff who truly cares about their clients, not sales-driven pitches from high pressure reps. We speak English and Spanish, are local in Cancun, and available everyday. Entertainment Plus also offers the most flexible cancellation policy in town! Try us once and you'll come back every year!Entertainment Plus has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, recognition that we have worked very hard to earn. On our site you will find valuable Cancun info, our famous Private Tours, the best value on public tours and our reliable Cancun Airport Transfers.
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Very reliable airport transfer service, great staff. easy communication. highly recommend.

Will definately use them again.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

This was my first experience with USA Transfers but it will not be my last. Our group of 5 was staying about an hour from the airport so we decided to book the private shuttle in order to by pass the bus stopping at who knows how many resorts along the way and taking up our valuable vacation time. After a 5 hr flight with a 2 yr old - it was even more important for us to arrive and settle in as quickly as possible.

USA Transfers is a gem!

I booked and paid online and everything was seamless. I also bought the biodegrable sunscreen and with all the excitement of arriving and getting organized I had forgot all about it. Luckily our USA rep did not. I checked the price of the sunscreen once at the resort, by buying it with USA I saved $6.00.

We waited for about 5 min for the van to pull up. It was nice - new and spotless. I had requested a child seat and it was there - already installed , ready to go. We did make a quick pitstop along the way to buy some beer. What a great way to start a much needed vacation!

Our driver was great. Very professional and helpful. Our return trip was equally as great. USA was scheduled to pick us up at 7:00 - the van pulled up a few minutes early and off we were to the airport.

After reading all the positive reviews I did not have any reservations to use this service - after experiencing it first hand - I know now that I'll never do it any other way.

Thank you USA for a great start and end to a fantastic holiday.

1  Thank gghope
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Many options to/from hotels in Cancun exist. After reading reviews for USA Transfers I booked a round trip to/from our hotel for $55.

After clearing customs at the Cancun airport things can get a little confusing, but we had no issue locating the USA Transfers greeter outside and only waited 5-10 minutes for our van. On the way to our resort in Cancun (about 20 minute drive) the driver informed us about the history of Cancun and gave us some suggestions.

I was most nervous about our return trip to the airport. I called them to day before to confirm the pick up date and time. Not only was the van on time to pick us up, but arrived 10 minutes early!

When I travel to Cancun next no doubt I will use USA Transfers

1  Thank letsgoflyers
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We bought our air and hotel separate so had to find our own transfer. After reading about USA transfers on here, we booked with them! Wonderful service, emails sent promptly and about a few days before our trip to reconfirm.
When we arrived at the airport, found someone with the USA sign and we headed to another employee with a list. We felt like royalty as we watched all the others from our flight being herded to a huge bus.
Van arrived...spotless and we were off. Directly to resort, no problems whatsoever. We paid in Canadian cash and they gave us a receipt (which we lost but that did not cause any problem for the return trip thank goodness - they are well organized!!!

On the way home, the van arrived at exactly the right time and again no issues!

My husband now says we will never do the included bus thing again even if it is included. The comfort and convenience of USA transfers is well worth the money and we will definitely used them again!
Thanks.

1  Thank MayanChick
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Booked USA Transfers just before my trip, to take us (6 people) from Cancun Airport to BlueBay Grand Esmeralda in Playa del Carmen, and could not be happier with this service.
We paid $95 return trip plus tips, split between 3 couples...... what a deal. I booked after 8pm when they close and had a confirmation email the next morning just after 8am when they open, couldn't ask for more.
You pay your driver when you are first picked up and you are all set, NO buses to wait for, NO stopping at every other resort along the way, just quick, personal and easy. We beat the bus by a long shot and were the first to check in at the hotel, no lines, no waiting.
We had a surprise couple join us on our trip that made us a group of 8 and had only booked a van for 4-7. So on the day before leaving we took a chance and emailed them to ask for a bigger van 8-10 and if we could just pay the difference, we received an email back saying no problem and that they would wave the extra $10 difference...... WOW EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
We were picked up at the hotel the day we were leaving on time and delivered to the departure doors with a smile from our driver. Extra bonus, we beat the bus so there was no line up at the airport when we arrived either. I would recommend this Company and their Services to anyone travelling in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area for any of their transportation needs.
Thank You USA Transfers for helping to make my holiday even better.