“Authentic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Cancun
Price range: USD 2 - USD 14
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Central American, Healthy
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Natura offers up a good mix of natural and vegetarian mexican cuisine. Open daily 7:30-23:00. Free WiFi. Petfriendly. Take away and delivery service.
Brooklyn, New York
“Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Best Mexican food we had on the trip. Wonderful service and the prices are incredibly reasonable. You need to seek this place out.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank harry s

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Boulder City, Nevada
“A Nice Treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

After walking past the restaurant one morning we were intriqued by the different menu and the eclectic atmosphere. Since we were staying in a wonderful all-inclusive, one would consider us crazy to go to a restaurant and pay for a meal, however, it was a nice treat. We decided to go for lunch one day. There is outside and inside seating and it is refreshing with all the green plants throughout. Two men were playing the xylophone and it really set the mood to relax and soak in the surroundings. We both tried variations of enchiladas and found them to be very authentic and tasty. Several vegetarian options are also available. When I saw some of the smoothies going to other tables-I had to get one and it was delicious. Prices were very reasonable. Service was good . We will probably go back on our next trip as it felt so comfortable.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank SPARKLELasVegas
Rio De Janeiro, Rj
“good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Good options, the place is nice and not noisy. Good food and good service.

Visited January 2012
“So worth the Treck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

I am vegetarian and grew weary with the cold pasta and cheese sauce (pretty much all I could eat) at our hotel's "All Inclusive" buffet. A google search directed us to Natura! What an AMAZING experience! It is such an unusual experience for me (even back home) to have 2 pages of options to choose from, so many things looked good. I settled on the spinach enchilada's an they were melt in your mouth good! So glad we found this place on the first day of our stay. We WILL be back!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Healthy Eats on the Hotel Strip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

Across from Senor Frogs and next to another favorite (Surfin Burrito), Natura provides a great healthy option for eating on the hotel strip. My feelings are a bit mixed, due to some poor ordering on my part (or perhaps a menu that didn't advertise the copious amounts of crema and queso that would come on my dish), but I thoroughly enjoyed my fresh juice and my boyfriend's mushroom and tofu tacos!! Would definitely return to try some other (vegan) offerings.

• Visited January 2012