The service was exceptional! We had a signature drink in our hand within 5 minutes of arriving without having asked for it. The place is spotless. You can practically eat off the floor. The room was nice, ceramic floors, shower, and glass bathroom doors. We had a comfy bed, large balcony and ample space.
This was an AMAZING place for the value. The food was pretty good at Paradise for breakfast and lunch. I love the omelets and steak fajitas respectively. Old Barn Steakhouse was our favorite place for dinner. The Pier was our least favorite for dinner. Having the ability to venture over to the Great Parnassus for food options was a rare treat.
The drinks were delicious. I like the Blank on the Beach best. The Golden Parnassus frozen drink was a second favorite then the Lime Margarita on the rocks.
The pool is pleasant as well. The animators Antonio, No shirt and Pretty Eyes were fantastic in getting the fun going each day. We play Tequila Volleyball and other poolside games with nice prizes.
Chichen Itza was totally worth seeing, FYI don’t buy anything at the shop the buses stop at initially. The actual site has the SAME items for considerably less. So, wait to buy any souvenirs until you get to Chichen Itza. You cannot beat those prices ANYWHERE else in CANCUN. Trust me, I tried.
The entire trip was a tremendous experience except that my partner believed he got sick from drinking some tap water during the poolside dinner party. FYI, drink some Cactus Juice if this happens to you. One other thing, we bought tickets from a Coco Bongo vendor poolside assuming entrance to in fact Coco Bongo. What we got were Open Bar tickets to Congo which was across the street. Of course we made the best of it and ultimately had a nice time, yet I fully intend to get what I ask for next time.
FYI: If you go out to the city and spend American cash, you will receive Mexican money in return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Golden Parnassus Cancun, is an Adults Only All Inclusive Resort Situated on an unspoiled sandbar tucked between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea is one of Cancun's premier adult all-inclusive resorts. A beach resort wholly devoted to the "in the moment" lifestyle, Golden Parnassus Cancun is a destination where exclusive personal service and a sophisticated yet casual spirit offer the backdrop for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun