Love IT ....we have stayed at this hotel about 4 times now! We have always found it to be very, very, friendly The food is good! .....for what you pay! We have met some great people here!! just a shame we didnt keep in touch. If your going for more than a week , it could be a bit boring as there is no entertainment, But everyone sits and chats at the bar and you make your own .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun