When we first discovered Beachscape Kin Ha a few years ago, we were amazed. We loved the property so much that we came back the following year and just returned from our third visit. We still like Beachscape, but may have fallen out of "love". There were many, many families at the hotel this time around, with tons of kids running around. It was pretty loud as a result, not what a couple is looking for on a much-needed beach getaway. The beach service has also gone a bit downhill, not as attentive as in the past.
I was very unhappy when I tried to set up a credit card with the front desk for restaurant/bar/beach charges. Nearly $500 was held against my card which is NOT what I had in mind; we planned to eat all around town and not just at Beachscape. We asked for the hold to be taken off and it took several more days for that to happen. I feel the woman working at the front desk should have told me that there would be a hold of this size; she did NOT and that was pretty disrespectful in my opinion. The receipt she gave me even showed NO charge!
Our room was virtually a duplicate of the one we had last year although it was not the exact same one (my husband had sent an e-mail asking for the same room for sentimental reasons but we did not get it). This property still is on one of the best beaches in Cancun, with wonderful white sand and calm water you can wade out into with a drink even. The hotel is also in a great location with the "party zone" very accessible by walking. We also do love the breakfasts and the breakfast buffet that is now in place is a big improvement. Lots of choices and all the food is delicious!
We will no doubt return to Cancun next year we are not sure if we will do a Beachscape stay. At the very least we would never go to Beachscape again at the same time of year, as the crowds of kids and chatty families made for a noisy time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites Cancun, is proud to present the best and most conforting experience in an enviroment specialy designed to bring peace and relaxation at the best natural beach in Cancun. In the heart of the hotel zone, guards the blue ocean and white soft sand of our hotel, also the biggest suites with a special design with one, two and three bedrooms give us an original an unique concept to present. Beachscape Kin Ha offers special moments that with a friendly treatment, you will wish they last for ever. Make your moments unforgettable memories, let us belong in those memories and allow us to offer you our beach, our pride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Otel, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas Hotel Cancun
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas And Suites
- Ambience Villas
- Ambiance Cancun
- Ambience Villa Cancun