Book now, pay at stay
USD 273
USD 392
USD 357
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 618/night.

USD 387
  • Beachfront
USD 593
USD 490
Cancelon
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
USD 640
USD 459
Cancelon
7,849 results
All reviewsel miradoritalian restaurantentertainment staffpremier towerpremier poolroyal holidayrooftop barmain towermain poolbali bedsall inclusive resortocean viewinfinity pooltime sharenachosmake reservationsspecialty restaurants
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family stayed at in the Villas and loved it! Staff are VERY friendly, the food is good, and the views and beach are amazing! We took the bus to Market 28 one afternoon and did a snorkel trip another afternoon. Staff offer daily activities for all ages. Indira and Samuel were VERY helpful and courteous.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Carlos D, Gerente at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Creighton H

Allow us to thank you for choosing us as your hosts for your recent family getaway. We are very happy to read that your overall experience was enjoyable and that you were able to relax and unwind from your daily routine.

It is very rewarding to know that all our efforts are being noticed. It will be our honor to have you back soon, please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre arrival arrangements.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Feel lucky to have found this gem. Friendly staff, immaculately kept rooms, surprisingly good food, seamless in almost all ways. I am currently at the property and had a problem with the AC. I was told repeatedly no problem it would be fixed. By day 3 and the 8th time asking I insisted my room be moved. I am still waiting for the manager who is supposed to be touch...with 1 day left of my holiday. Otherwise 5 Star.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Westchester00

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts here.

We’re sorry to hear the inconvenience you have with the AC. Please could you help us with your room number or can you contact at the extension number 7115?

We appreciate your feedback, which we will certainly use as we continue to better the experience here.

We strive to provide excellence, and we appreciate the opportunity to address the issues while you are on property.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Missing the tropical “vibe”. No music at pool area.. difficult to get bottled water as drink option. Make sure to ask for main building if that is what you prefer...facility was clean and nice but just lacked vacation/tropical ambiance...

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms are wonderful with balcony and incredible sunrise!!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sylviabova
Carlos D, Gerente at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Sylvia Bova

We would like to thank you for choosing Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe as host of your recent holidays and for the time taken to share your experience.

Our mission is to make your stay as pleasant as possible. For that reason, we welcome all of your feedback as it will permit us to enhance our services.

We are certain that we can make your stay a memorable experience. Please do not hesitate to visit us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Vacation was outstanding due to the accommodations selected. The staff was great and grounds was just as awesome. Food was edible, but it gave us an excuse to get out and try things. Upgrading to the Royal Tower is a must!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Royal tower
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TorianB

Dear Torian B

I am delighted to know you had an amazing stay with us. Our goal is to provide our guests with world class service and unmatched experiences, so I am very happy knowing that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We will be pleased to host your holidays in the near future. You can rest assured that it will be another stay to remember.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. Safe to say I will not be returning. Carlos (General Manager) tried charging me $159 to have my girl friend come visit me for a night. They then removed my two guests who I was having drinks with, as they didn't have a wrist band. I offered to pay the $78 for a wrist band, but then Carlos decided he wanted $159 for the second time. The pool area was dross and had kids playing in it constantly. To use the gym you get charged $8 per day, scandalous. Then we get to the food. The omelette reminded me of one I made when I was at university 10 pints & 6 vodka shots in, so as you can imagine this omelette was utterly repulsive. Wouldn't bother with dinner as the food was cold every evening. There is no Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. Apparently there is 11 restaurants, well that’s hot air. There’s four restaurants, three of which you will have to book 5 months in advance or you will eat with the peasants like I did most evenings. you can only order one drink at a time in the bar from hours 11am – 12pm, it’s not 24 hours. Also my air conditioning unit would not go below 22 degrees all week and there was nothing Carlos (the most useless man on earth) could do about it. I would describe this hotel like a psychiatric ward, where they are constantly inspecting whether or not you have your wrist band on. Overall summary 2/10. The only reason they receive a 2 is because the toaster was quite efficient. PS i did manage to sneak the beautiful girl in through the beach entrance as i gave the security guard $30.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Oliver H

Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review, your feedback is very important for us.

Many travelers find Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe to be a great place with excellent food options and facilities, I do understand that the concept of our hotel does not suit your kind of lifestyle.

Allow us to say you that we are an All inclusive family friendly hotel and if you want to add more people you need to pay the extra cost. And yes, we have jacuzzi and sauna in our Fitness Center. Finally, all staff is highly trained and qualified to handle any suggestions, need or discomfort from our guests.