Recently returned back to the States from a family vacation in Cancun. Following a brief two day stay at the JW we moved to the Sands for the villa concept. We wanted to visit Cancun and made a trade on Interval since there is not a Marriott villa in Cancun. Since traveling with our two kids this is the best way we have found to enjoy vacation as a family and not be on top of each other in a hotel room. The villas are spacious here. We had a two bedroom villa which was clean and offered us a great view of the beach. We were on the 7th floor in Phase II and all of the rooms present with an ocean view due to the way the resort is contructed/designed. The staff is helpful and pleasant. There is a small grocery within the resort which allows you to stay on sight if you don't want to consider leaving even to make a quick run to the grocery! You must carry your room card as this allows you to charge back to your room, you cannot just provide your villa number and charge to it, so it is best to take both keys to the pool if you are planning to spend most of the afternoon there. This allows some family to use one key if there is a need to return to your villa while the other key is used at the pool bar. The activity center for kids is great! The kids did several different activities and had fun doing them. The facility is kept clean and pools are heated making it more enjoyable to be in them this spring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun