My wife and I stayed Feb 4-5 and LOVED it.
Great room, staff, grocery store and the food delivered to the room was top notch.
We had a suite overlooking the ocean that was beautiful!
Great bed and shower was great. The room had a full kitchen an separate bed room.
Very classy AND very quiet at night!
We recommend it highly and will return next year for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun