“Armando is amazing”

Price range: USD 35 - USD 50
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Carlos’n Charlie’s opened 33 years ago and has always been considered one of the Mexico’s favourite spots for lunch, dinner and drinks in a fun and full of life atmosphere. Our friendly and joyful service, make our visitors feel very comfortable. The festive ambiance starts early and lasts the whole night long!Because of our DJ’s versatility, the party spreads amongst our guest.Carlos’n Charlie’s is located in the heart of the Night Life Zone.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hi everyone. I am from California. Coming back to Carlos n Charlie (Cancun) in a few months and I'm excited! First of all, the food is amazing but what makes this place so enjoyable is the workers. Armando was an amazing host and always made sure me and my friends were having fun. Armando always has a smile on his face and you can tell that he knows how to party haha. He has great energy and great charisma. He always made sure we had what we needed and drinks. Honestly, the only reason we go to this place is for Armando! He is the definition of great service and a great man.

Grupo A, Gerente at Carlos'n Charlie's Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you Salem!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,552)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

By far, the best restaurant/bar in the world, particularly the guacamole and the nachos are a dream! A very special thanks to the manager Ricardo, who made the stay unforgettable for us :) We will definitely go back :)) !!!

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We went our last night before flying away just to eat and go out for a while and we end up having a bunch pf tequila shots thanks to Pollo who btw gave an awesome service delivering the shots to me and my friend! Great place, great food, GREAT service

Thank you Valeria!

See you next time!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A few of my friends and I went to Carlos'n Charlie's for dinner one night when we stayed in Cancun and it was incredible! The staff was great and super friendly, the food was also amazing. I loved how happy all of the staff were and how much fun they made it! When we were done eating we all got up and danced and had an awesome night! I also had the best mixed drinks in Cancun here, 100% recommend to anyone! Elizondo and Armando were some of the staff that we got to meet, they were both so attentive and made our experience here so much more fun!

Thanks for your review Kimberly!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The best place to be with friends and family. I went over spring bring with my best friends and we had a great time! The Staff and the manager, Victor Vega were wonderful people, very helpful and accommodating. It is a great and fun environment for people of all ages! It was definitely one of the best places in Cancun. YOU MUST GO!!

Grupo A, Gerente at Carlos'n Charlie's Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Jenny!