“Perfect respite condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Start each morning with a beautiful sunrise
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Start each morning with a beautiful sunrise
View from the living room window
With Flat Screen TV
A digital safe in each apartment
Spend the rest of the day relaxing on the beach...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Memphis, Tennessee
“Perfect respite condo!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

This is exactly what we needed. My partner and I wanted a quick 5-day get-a-way from our working lives to sit on the beach and eat Mexican food. We could not have asked for a better location. The beach is large and private, with the occasional beach walker strolling by. The condo is located near the Embarcadero port and so there is also the occasional noise associated with ferry boats, day cruises, and the pirate ships coming and going, but we found that fun to watch rather than a bother. This was the ideal location for us because we were not interested in the all-inclusive hotels - we wanted the flexibility to adventure out to find our own lunch/dinner restaurants rather than eating at the hotel. We made our own breakfast each morning in the adequately equipped kitchen. Nancy (the owner) asked for a grocery list and stocked the refrigerator with all of our groceries ahead of our arrival so we did not have to navigate the grocery store experience. I would recommend a day trip to Isla Mujeres to visit Garrafon National Park. We had a great day of zip line, snorkeling, hiking, and swimming adventures. Additionally, the restaurant Dolcemente Pompei was our favorite -- it's Italian food in Mexico which is not really what we went to Mexico for, but it was still delicious - some of the best vanilla ice cream I have ever had. There is not an elevator for this condo complex and the unit we stayed in was on the 4th floor, so if someone in your family needs help with stairs, this may not be the best option. However, I know that Nancy has other condos available on lower levels, too. Quiet, comfortable, and a beautiful ocean breeze that flows through the condo all day makes this the spot I want to come back to!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location, location!
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
NY
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
LottieN
Collinsville, Oklahoma
“This condo was beautiful, awesome, and way beyond our expectations!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

This condo was everything we hoped for, and more! Excellent location, breathtaking views, close to bus stop, convenience stores, grocery and restaurants. The condo was clean and updated and everything the pictures showed. Nancy and Andy (the owners) were close by and were there for us if we needed anything. My husband and I feel we have found new friends! We loved it so much that we have already booked for a month next year. There is a small convenience store on the property and the employees were always friendly and accommodating. We felt very safe and secure. We highly recommend this condo! There was nothing negative about this condo. It was perfect!

Liked best: everything!
Liked least: There was nothing we didn't like
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
NareshAli...
Alicante
“It was so bad that they moved us to another flat thankfully and finally we just moved to a hotel on the last day.Filthy!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

The flat was not theirs .The one they manage was the one we got and the description was not correct in as much as there was no queen size bed and the flat was really filthy.They thankfully gave us their flat for 3 days out of the 5 we booked and we refused to move back to the filthy flat so they did give us the money back for the last day and we went to a hotel..we spent a lot of time moving bags from place to place and got quite a lot of verbal telling us we were lucky to get what we got!!.Dont expect the Internet to work..hot water didnt work.shower was a sprinkler low pressure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: not this flat ..the other one they gave was OK
Liked least: the attitude of of the people was bad although I was grateful to get the better flat for 3 days.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
24 Jan 2015
I received the request for this Condo 3 days before they booked, and it was booked by the man's secretary. I told them immediately it was not my Condo. My Condos were rented but I had an available apartment that a friend owned. I offered to send pictures of the Condo and they said, "No, book it". They came in at midnight and complained for 2 hours. The man was very condescending and I asked him if he owned a company. "Yes" he said, "why?". I told him I was pretty sure he was the owner becasue he didn't know how to talk to people and I wasn't going to take his attitude. They stayed in the apartment and he complained about something every day. I felt badly for his wife and kid that were cowering as he threw his temper tantrums. Everyone can see by my other ratings that my clients are well taken care of and the apartments I own are well maintained. This man could have had an audience with the Pope and he wouldn't like what the poor man was wearing!
Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing