“This was an incredible, fabulous, exciting...”
other travellers have booked this property
Start each morning with a beautiful sunrise
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Start each morning with a beautiful sunrise
View from the living room window
With Flat Screen TV
A digital safe in each apartment
Spend the rest of the day relaxing on the beach...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
NareshAli...
Alicante
“It was so bad that they moved us to another flat thankfully and finally we just moved to a hotel on the last day.Filthy!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

The flat was not theirs .The one they manage was the one we got and the description was not correct in as much as there was no queen size bed and the flat was really filthy.They thankfully gave us their flat for 3 days out of the 5 we booked and we refused to move back to the filthy flat so they did give us the money back for the last day and we went to a hotel..we spent a lot of time moving bags from place to place and got quite a lot of verbal telling us we were lucky to get what we got!!.Dont expect the Internet to work..hot water didnt work.shower was a sprinkler low pressure.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: not this flat ..the other one they gave was OK
Liked least: the attitude of of the people was bad although I was grateful to get the better flat for 3 days.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Jan 2015
I received the request for this Condo 3 days before they booked, and it was booked by the man's secretary. I told them immediately it was not my Condo. My Condos were rented but I had an available apartment that a friend owned. I offered to send pictures of the Condo and they said, "No, book it". They came in at midnight and complained for 2 hours. The man was very condescending and I asked him if he owned a company. "Yes" he said, "why?". I told him I was pretty sure he was the owner becasue he didn't know how to talk to people and I wasn't going to take his attitude. They stayed in the apartment and he complained about something every day. I felt badly for his wife and kid that were cowering as he threw his temper tantrums. Everyone can see by my other ratings that my clients are well taken care of and the apartments I own are well maintained. This man could have had an audience with the Pope and he wouldn't like what the poor man was wearing!
Oklahoma

Reviewed 30 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
30 Apr 2011
Merci Rene and Margot! I look forward to your return to BellaMar!
Tanya647
Perm, Russia
“Would like to stay here again!”
Reviewed 19 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010
person found this review helpful

I was staying in Bella Mar Condos from 13th December till 10th January. It was a great luck for me to find this place! All the information that I received before traveling corresponds to the facts. Condo is very comfortable cosy and has a good location, in the beginning of the Hotel Zone and close by downtown of Cancun. In the evening you can easily go to the center of Hotel Zone, to disco, shopping or just walking, because the bus stop is in front of the Condo. Also the Capitan Hook and ferry to Isla Mujeres by Ultramar are in five minutes walking from BellaMar (Playa Linda). Everything was very clean and safe, fully-equipped kitchen allows us to cook everything we want. We had everything we need in our vacation handy. The staff was nice and friendly, thank them very much for answer any questions and help (when we needed it). Security is always on their post and no strange people could go inside, only guests of Condos.
I want to note especially the atmosphere of that place - it so relax that I could forget about the date and the time! Waking up and see the sunrise on my window - it's so wonderful! For me its a real pleasure to swim in the pool or in the very quite sea after taking the sunbathes!
So, no doubt that it is the best choose for those who like to spend their holidays in a calm relax and romantic atmosphere, planing everything by themselves and who don't like very noise young tourists. It's a awesome place for staying!
Thanks to Nancy and Andy!

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers
18 Jan 2011
Thank you Tanya! Glad you got home safely!
Canada
Reviewed 11 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing