“Beyond beautiful”
Jacuzzi with a view one side Lagoon other side the Beach
Full Bar & BBQ on the Sundeck
Suntan Beds
Mini Cabanas
Sundeck with view towards the ocean
Master Bedroom
Bedroom
Dinning Room
Living Room
Fully equipped kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
David K
“Beyond beautiful”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We were a group of friends who rented this place for 4 nights and it was absolutely amazing! The pictures don't do it justice... the house is unreal and in a great location. The staff was amazing as well! A+

ericazoul...
Montreal, Canada
“BACHELOR PARTY!!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

When I was looking to plan my friends bachelor party. First thing that came to my mind was CANCUN. That's when I found this beautiful elegant villa just 5 minutes from the clubs and restaurants. This place was meant for bachelor parties. The host and staff were awesome. I highly recommend this place whether you are going to a bachelor/bachelorette party or just for vacation. Simply amazing. Oh and before I forget, the ROOFTOP. Stunning view. Amazing place.

Mike O
“Amazing villa amazing staff”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Rented this villa with couple of my friends
It was paradise
Service was impeccable
House is clean and spacious
I would go back again

Amir is the best

audreyhar...
Montreal, Canada
“Best weekend ever!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I rented this Villa for my bachlorette the weekend of May 8th. It was incredible! We were ten girls and we had the time of our lives! The owner of the villa arranged transportation for us from the airport. We arrived to the villa and were greeted by the most friendly staff! The staff was incredible during the entire duration of our stay. The villa is absolutly beautiful and we were able to fit ten girls very comfortably. The location is amazing you are 5 minutes away from the amazing night life in cancun. Also 5 minutes drive from walmart and a 5 mn walk from a strip of little restaurants where we ate amazing fish tacos and pizza! I would definitly recomend this villa and it is sure that i will be renting it again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing