“the Lure of chocolate . . .”
Review of Chocolate City - CLOSED

Chocolate City
Price range: USD 16 - USD 27
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 January 2013

. . . was enough to get me and my family into this place, but the food and desserts don't really live up to the dream of a moniker like "chocolate city"

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Got ice cream (that purported to be gelato but wasn't) and it was very tasty. Reasonably priced.There is a good yogurt place next door.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

The portions are really big here, so be prepared to take home leftovers so you can have room for dessert! The staff served our drinks (four high!) on the head of one of the waiters -- unreal!

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Came inside with my wife to drink some coffee and maybe try something made of chocolate.
Only one table was being served, a waiter came in a matter of seconds and we ordered a latte and a strong espresso.
After ten minutes the guy came with our order. Then I asked for sweetener and I was answered NO, we don't have. What the hell??? I told the waiter if he couldn't get me the sweetener we were going to leave the place. After five minutes (in that time he came out of the restaurant, I assume to go and ask to another restaurant waiter formthe sweetener) I had what I asked for, but guess what.... Right, coffee was alredy cold.

For coffee or tea time go to another place, if you're looking for some place like TGI fridays or similar, then go to planet hollywood.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Nothing overly fancy but it's convenient, open late and some pretty amazing chocolate based desserts. Great place to absorb a few hundred calories!