“Plenty of food here”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 16 December 2012

The portions are really big here, so be prepared to take home leftovers so you can have room for dessert! The staff served our drinks (four high!) on the head of one of the waiters -- unreal!

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Came inside with my wife to drink some coffee and maybe try something made of chocolate.
Only one table was being served, a waiter came in a matter of seconds and we ordered a latte and a strong espresso.
After ten minutes the guy came with our order. Then I asked for sweetener and I was answered NO, we don't have. What the hell??? I told the waiter if he couldn't get me the sweetener we were going to leave the place. After five minutes (in that time he came out of the restaurant, I assume to go and ask to another restaurant waiter formthe sweetener) I had what I asked for, but guess what.... Right, coffee was alredy cold.

For coffee or tea time go to another place, if you're looking for some place like TGI fridays or similar, then go to planet hollywood.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Nothing overly fancy but it's convenient, open late and some pretty amazing chocolate based desserts. Great place to absorb a few hundred calories!

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Finding a moderately priced restaurant in Cancun isn't easy so when we stumbled upon Chocolate City in La Isla Shopping Plaza we decided to give it a try. We didn't expect anything but decent burgers, etc., and we weren't disappointed. The service was efficient and professional and the food was on par with TGI Friday's, Applebee's, etc. We did not have dessert, but based on what we saw a chocolate lover will be in 7th heaven if they go there with large, rich chocolate desserts.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Basic food; burgers, pasta - but you can get chocolate sauce or
chocolate chunks with the food. Good for younger people and families.