“Great cocktails and lasagna”
Review of La Madonna

La Madonna
Ranked #118 of 1,123 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2016

My wife and I were staying across the street and decided to have an early dinner and we were not disappointed. We had the Caesar salad and lasagna and it was very good! The best part of the evening were the cocktails!

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

They have awards as the best wine selection and they deserve it. Mexican wines are very good and they have a lot. They also carry international wines.
Food is very good also. I had a nice pasta and my kids had pizza. The decoration is very hipster, you feel as though you are in a disco.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This restaurant is located at La Isla the island. Vey elegant beautifully decorated with murals and large statues. This is not a backpack jeans place, quite expensive, the menu is absolutely outstanding has an extensive wine list, the service is polite elegant, the athmosphere is quiet, relaxing. Off course it is not a place for everyday dining but for special occasions to make someone a special experience it is the proper place.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Very impressed with the staff and decor of the restaurant. Service was fantastic and personally found the food to be of a very good standard and very well priced for the quality.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We wanted to eat somewhere outside of our hotel and happened to be at the La Isla mall so we ended up at La Madonna. The atmosphere is very dim- I would have preferred to sit somewhere more private instead of at a table in the middle. The service was excellent and attentive. Salads were great and presented well - made me excited to eat it - and tasted delicious. I had the warm spinach salad and my husband the insalata mista. The main course of penne arrabiatta is why I have to give a lower rating - tasted like bland Prego or Ragu jarred tomato sauce. My husband enjoyed his black truffle cream pasta though - and I tried it and it was very rich. Can't complain too much. Price was not terrible. Comparable to a three course meal at Bravo in the US.

1  Thank continuouspraise