First the positives
- Great views of the city
- Heritage property
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff
- great balconies with lovely views of the city to sit with friends and have a drink
- Great garden
- Majorly Run down
- Old linen. hard pillows
- Moldy bathrooms with rusting taps/ showers
- Restaurant/ kitchen ...nothing to write about though they did charge my 10 pesos for a bowl of ice
- No air conditioning in the rooms. As it was hot had to ask for fans which I had to carry from the reception as no one else was around. And also no intercom in the room
Okay for an overnight stay like what we did but would not recommend it for longer stays. We just spent the night in the room and had some late night drinks in the balcony. But that´s it. It´s ok to rough it out with friends. Am going again next week with my parents to celebrate Mom´s birthday but would definitely not take them here.
Btw...no fitness center and no room service.
And also...after a very long time saw the old TVs with round backs (the one´s which had cylinders in them not like the flat screens of today)More
- Free Wifi