“Great pizza in a great city”
Review of Pizzeria El Punto

Pizzeria El Punto
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a change from the Mexican beans and tortilla and want to get a nice pizza this is the place to go. Get to the second floor and sit on the balcony for nice views of the city.

2  Thank Itay G

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went to this restaurant twice in 5 days.
We ordered some very good salads, but also two GREAT pizzas. The first one was a 4 cheeses and the other one had pepperoni and salami on it. It was veeery good.
The service was also good and fast.
one important advice, go during the day, or if its at night, make sure you get a table on the main restaurant and not the one they open only at nights.

2  Thank Orly H
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times during the last 3 plus years of living here. The pizza is good but I must say that the dough has changed somewhat. I feel that it used to be better. That said I still enjoy the many different topping options and enjoy the ambiance

1  Thank Sonia B
Reviewed 6 July 2014

There are two El Puntos in San Cristobal. The one I have eaten at several times is bordering the plaza of the El Cerrillo Church. The pizzas are really good here, baked in a wood stove.

1  Thank lamandona
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Got takeout as my wife wasn't feeling well. They were accommodating when I asked to add extra toppings and didn't charge me any extra. Pizza was really good even after a 5 min walk back to our hotel. Staff were friendly.
One fault is the address listed is incorrect and I spent 45 mins looking in the wrong area for them.
New address is on Calle Real de Guadalupe # 47 - A
Pizza was good size and fed two of us.

1  Thank Jenna and Scott L