“Bariloche in SanCristobal”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

if you've been to argentina, bariloche specifically, then this is it in short!!

A very nice place, very good food, full argentian experience away from the street same same restaurants.

salchiche as first dish arrived with a big salad
lomo steak with no fat was about 400gms
house salad and pesto pasta

all together with drinks for 750mxn pesus.

worked great for us;)

Reviewed 11 September 2017

From start to the end wow: nice, ambiance, food, service, everything was just incredible. prices were fare, if you are in the area just GO FOR IT.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Having seen that others had the same experience as me, I'll share... I had a steak here one evening before taking the night bus to Puerto Escondido. Admittedly the steak was good (or at least appeared so), but the next day after getting off the bus I was hit with sickness. Shaking, weakness, and very soon diarrhea. It lasted for five days, and robbed me of an entire week of my trip. For the prices you pay at this place, food safety should be guaranteed. There's much else that is wrong with this place, but I've said enough. Eat here at a very real risk to your health.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you are in the need of a decent steak, then don't go anywhere else in San Cristobal.
Very nice restaurant in the main mall shopping area, friendly service, food is excellent and great choice of steaks cooked to your liking. sit back and enjoy!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful steakhouse! I can guarantee you that in the end you will not be hungry, huge choice of all kinds steaks. I ordered ribeye steak there brought me 450-600 grams steak the price is 387 pesos and it's worth it the steak was very tasty and huge piece. If you are steak lover then I highly recommend to visit that restaurant also I know that many famous people like actors and singers visited there