“FOOD POISONING.”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Having seen that others had the same experience as me, I'll share... I had a steak here one evening before taking the night bus to Puerto Escondido. Admittedly the steak was good (or at least appeared so), but the next day after getting off the bus I was hit with sickness. Shaking, weakness, and very soon diarrhea. It lasted for five days, and robbed me of an entire week of my trip. For the prices you pay at this place, food safety should be guaranteed. There's much else that is wrong with this place, but I've said enough. Eat here at a very real risk to your health.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you are in the need of a decent steak, then don't go anywhere else in San Cristobal.
Very nice restaurant in the main mall shopping area, friendly service, food is excellent and great choice of steaks cooked to your liking. sit back and enjoy!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful steakhouse! I can guarantee you that in the end you will not be hungry, huge choice of all kinds steaks. I ordered ribeye steak there brought me 450-600 grams steak the price is 387 pesos and it's worth it the steak was very tasty and huge piece. If you are steak lover then I highly recommend to visit that restaurant also I know that many famous people like actors and singers visited there

Reviewed 22 June 2017

First thing to note is that we would say this is an Argentinean 'Styled' restaurant for readers looking to go here.

Having talked to who seemed to be the main 'front of house' person the day before our expectations were already set that this was an Argentinean Style restaurant in Mexico serving Canadian sourced Angus Beef (because Canadian beef was cheaper than Argentinean beef and perhaps Mexican beef?).

We had the Bife Chorizo steak which was large, tender and had good favour with the expected hint of salt you get with Argentinean steak. Steak prices did seem expensive compared to other countries (including Argentina) that we have been to in the last 7 months however these prices may be the norm in Mexico as this was our first steak in the country.

The wine list was good although somewhat pricey but we found a nice lower priced Chilean Carmanere wine which went well.

The service was very attentative and un-intrusive which we liked.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Really good food, nice staff, located near the main plaza.
We had tuna steak and lomo argentino, both perfectly prepared, it was delicious!