“Good steak ”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I wanted good steak and that is what I found.
They have a good array of meat and lots of other things in the menu
The empanadas are great with good sauces on the side. Chimichurri and of course Mexican spicy sauces
The service was very good the waiters rest to help when needed
My glass of wine was very generous
My fries where not good. Seemed to be soaking in oil but the salad was well seasoned.
The only thing I didn't like was the Alfajor. I was expecting the one without chocolate. A soft, crumble in your mouth cookie with dulce de Leche inside. I got the one covered in chocolate , cold , with rancid tasting chocolate and scarcely any dulce de Leche. I complained about it, offered to pay for it but I wasn't charged for it.
Except that and the fries I would always recommend this place.
We also had salmon with a big amount of mushroom sauce , plenty of veggies and rice.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Great steak and service was excellent. Nice change from standard mex stuff. Better than most Aussie steak houses for sure.Good sauces to accompany as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I am from Argentina so was a little skeptical about eating meat here. Meat was really well cooked. The service was very good!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Excelent steaks and dessert. Nice place and very good service. The price is a bit expensive, but still worth it.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

It is not easy to get good steak in most places in Mexico. They get there beef the from the United States. A very nice atmosphere with good service. I ordered the ribeye . the ribeye top rated steak and my wife ordered the second-best steak. I suggest you order the second-best steak which we found better than the ribeye. Very nice experience.