“Absolutely stunning home, couldn't ask for better!”
Patio Front of house painted
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of house painted
External window with two Palomitas
Casa Palomita Internal Patio
From patio: door to outside
Palomita gargoyles
Patio furniture
Patio
View from living room to patio
Sliding glass doors with shades down
Main Bedroom
Main Bedroom
Bougainvilla in utility patio off main bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura0609...
San Jose, California
“Absolutely stunning home, couldn't ask for better!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We had a great time on our trip to Oaxaca! Your house is beautiful! We loved staying there during our time in Oaxaca. Lu was great! She was very helpful throughout our stay. We loved the proximity to the zocalo. We walked most days to the zocalo, and the days we didn't feel like walking, it was very easy to catch a taxi by the medical clinic.

Most days I went out for an early walk around the neighborhood and made my daily stop at the panaderia across from the clinic to bring back pandulce for our breakfast. We loved the organic market just up the hill from your house.

I can't of anything that would have made our stay better. You have pretty much thought of everything to make a stay at Casa Palomita very comfortable, cell phones, umbrellas, free calls to the US, washer/dryer, kitchen amenities, drinking water, wi-fi, I could go on and on! And the house itself is so beautiful We loved how you have decorated the interior and exterior.

We contacted Don Vidal and he took us out on 3 days and then to the airport on our last day. Although Laura (Jesus's wife) doesn't speak Spanish and I speak very little, he provided a great experience. He has been taking English classes so we helped each other and had Jorge and Jesus to help translate. Jorge and Jesus took a cooking class from Pilar; they had a great time.

We look forward to staying here again in the future!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
BC, Canada4

person found this review helpful

Management Response
23 Dec 2013
Dear Diane,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply. Lu emailed me last week to tell me that she purchased some new pillows for the beds, so that's good and sounded like they were really needed. Next time you stay with us, please feel free to bring these types of things up as you notice them to me or Lu directly so we can make sure you are comfortable right away. Kind regards, Maria
CA
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Nayarit
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing