“very tasty food”
Review of Tacos Roy

Tacos Roy
Ranked #111 of 584 Restaurants in Oaxaca
Reviewed 8 July 2018

this place serves very good and tasty local food, which does not cost much and is fresh, you can also enjoy a cold beer to your food

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We both liked our tacos and the cups of salsa and fix'ns were fresh and clean.

The abuelita that served us made certain that we knew their hours so that we would return. Nice touch that you don't get very often.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

A guy at the hostel recommends everyone to go here and I understand why, it was so delicious.
One of the best meals I’ve had in Mexico.
It was cheap, the people were nice and the food is great.
Just give it a go!
Roy will love ya for it.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

My wife and I arrived in Oaxaca at 9pm so our hotel guy told us to go here for a late bite, as it was only a few blocks from the hotel. This is a no-nonsense taqueria, and I asked the young man what they are known for and he didn't hesitate: tacos de vapor (steam-cooked tacos). They were delicious, and my wife thoroughly enjoyed her bowl of pozole. We had a very satisfying meal for only $10US.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The food here is delicious, they serve a great portion, and the price is unbeatable! We found ourselves eating here more than once.