“Got SALMONELLA”

Ranked #135 of 5,942 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Anzures
Description: Somos un Restaurante de comida mexicana con 73 años de tradición. Actualmente tenemos 4 sedes: Anzures (Tolstoi #9, Col. Anzures), Polanco, Perisur y Santa Fe, las últimas tres ubicadas en Terraza Palacio.
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I ordered a chicken breast, only ate a third of it and did not wanted to eat more, and did not eat anything else since then, 12 hours later I got very sick, wen to the doctor and I got SALMONELLA !!!
AVOID this place !

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was there 3 times in a week. The food is really good, tasty and service is correct. The choices of beers didn’t include the one I like, I was disappointed about that. I ordered chicken with “mole” for dinner one evening but the mole tasted like burned. I didn’t eat that. Maybe was too late and I got the las mole that stayed too link in the cooking pot.

1  Thank mauriciogS7713KD
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After so many good meals, this one was a disappointment. Stale chips with guacamole that seemed manufactured not freshly made. Nothing stood out as good.

We received an English menu and saw later that there was a Spanish version with many more options. Wish we had been able to use that!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I tried almost all of their tacos, they were ok but not great. The tortilla soup was better. Anyway a good choice.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderful restaurant in a convenient location. I had the tortilla soup, gorditas, and a pork taco. All was wonderful, and I would highly recommend to anyone in the area. A+

Date of visit: March 2018