“Got SALMONELLA”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I ordered a chicken breast, only ate a third of it and did not wanted to eat more, and did not eat anything else since then, 12 hours later I got very sick, wen to the doctor and I got SALMONELLA !!!
AVOID this place !

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was there 3 times in a week. The food is really good, tasty and service is correct. The choices of beers didn’t include the one I like, I was disappointed about that. I ordered chicken with “mole” for dinner one evening but the mole tasted like burned. I didn’t eat that. Maybe was too late and I got the las mole that stayed too link in the cooking pot.

1  Thank Mauricio G
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After so many good meals, this one was a disappointment. Stale chips with guacamole that seemed manufactured not freshly made. Nothing stood out as good.

We received an English menu and saw later that there was a Spanish version with many more options. Wish we had been able to use that!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I tried almost all of their tacos, they were ok but not great. The tortilla soup was better. Anyway a good choice.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderful restaurant in a convenient location. I had the tortilla soup, gorditas, and a pork taco. All was wonderful, and I would highly recommend to anyone in the area. A+