“excellent pasta, really italian”

Cipriani Mexico City
Reserve with OpenTable
Cipriani Mexico City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #299 of 5,514 Restaurants in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: Located on one of the most elegant streets in fashionable Polanco, Cipriani Masaryk incorporates in its warm and timeless decor elements of other Cipriani locations like striped Venetian flooring, a Murano chandelier and walnut wood alongside polished steel. The restaurant, that accommodates 125 indoor and features an outdoor terrace, is open seven days a week and includes in its menu classics from Harry's Bar in Venice and other Italian specialties.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

this is a restaurant with class... the whole service, the short but excellent menu all is excellent but the pasta, is great. it's wonderfully done just in Italy. great minimalism with all the flavor. it's just great. sorry to repeat the word but there is no other!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I had eaten here several times, and had the best gluten-free pasta of my life here, and really great gluten free bread. What a treat! There was a woman "capitan" who took Celiac Disease seriously and made sure I only ordered something that could be prepared without cross-contamination, and made sure it was prepared with attention to this. Once I had a pizza, and they turned on a separate oven for me. My last visit she wasn't there, and a rude waiter rolled his eyes at me as I explained the issue with cross-contamination. I should have left but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he was so confident that I was exaggerating. I pleaded with him to take me seriously as I didn't want to get sick on my birthday. I got sick from gluten.

Super upscale ambience, great pasta, see famous people, maybe they can handle allergies, maybe not.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Italian dining. Pasta and other dishes. Try the bolognese rigatoni or cannelloni. And of course ask for a lemoncello.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Went for a business lunch. Place was full of downtown CDMX elite: actresses, journalists etc

The place to see and be seen....

Waiter offered us some very nice cocktails, the food felt really Italian with a Mexican touch and service was excellent. Wine offering was more than adequate

Unfortunately the bill was also significant...

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious from starters to dessert, service was rocking very well, elegant restaurant decoration. Nothing to say at all, great place.
I do prefer my wine in a wine glass but this is part of cipriani's codes.
Note : the terasse is not accessible with kids as only reserved for smokers.