All reviewsgreat locationfresh fruit and yogurtlarge shopping mallkrispy kremeturibus stopangel de la independenciawalking distancebusiness districtsafe locationgreat roomvisit to mexico cityreformahielaundryatractionsheatinginternet
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

The great point is location, walk distance from several restaurants and shops in reasonable safety area. The issues are the same for years, air conditioner noise and weak, shower goes to hot cold every minute.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Andre O
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Hi Andre O,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the convenience of our location. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our air conditioning unit and the shower. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
IHGService

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Holiday inn is a sleep and go hotel, but this one has a nice atmosphere, somehow is peacefull.. you'll like it.

I got a room with Reforma Ave window, nice view. staff friendly and quick to solve any issue. Love it.

No es un hotel para pasar el dia ahi, asi que duermes y te sales por que la diversion esta afuera. en el corazon de Reforma muy sencillo y simple, con un toque de minimalismo.. muy buena opcion

Room Tip: ask for a window to Reforma avenue.. you'll like the view.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2017

The location is good since you have a shopping center with various restaurants and shops. room is spacious and bed is ok.
This is the second time I stay here and I had the same problems. 1) hair on the shower floor and stuck to shower walls, 2) poor breakfast, 3) front desk staff not very friendly 4) You cannot control your own rooms temperature at night. The hotel has one central AC unit and they set it up as a heater at nights. The rooms temperature stays at 24-25 degrees celcius al night.. for me thats unconfortable. I had to ask for a fan. I dont think im coming back

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jaime r
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear jaime r,

Greetings from the Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma!

Thank you for your stay and for posting a review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely important as this will help us to achieve our mission to provide the perfect guest experience. It is nice to hear that you found our location convenient and your room to your liking. However, I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced particularly with the cleanliness of your shower area, temperature control, breakfast option, and level of service provided by our front desk staff. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services and amenities we offer to our guests.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback. We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back and provide you a better stay.

Kind Regards,

Dhang R.
IHG Service

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

The reason why I'm giving it a four start instead of a five is because we let them know we were coming early in the morning and he had to wait around for a while before given our rooms and they gave us rooms on different floors with single bed... other then that the place was great!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

While this property has an enviable location in Paseo de la Reforma, close to many attractions and restaurants, the condition of the room and hallways leave much to be desired. Stains on the carpets; poorly patched holes in upholstery of furniture; ancient furniture, etc. I have stayed at this property many times over the past few years, but this was likely my last time. Very disappointed.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Hector D
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Hector D,

Thank you for writing us a review. It is nice to know that our convenient location has met your expectations and that you are a repeat guest at our hotel. On the other hand, I am very sorry that the general condition, overall cleanliness, and amenities at our property did not satisfy your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the shortcomings you have experienced.

We will certainly work on the points that you have raised to ensure we provide the best customer experience. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay with us more pleasurable, please do not hesitate to ask the manager on duty.

Kind Regards,