All reviewsthe executive loungebell staffbusiness districtjuan carlosbusiness tripbell boyexercise roomrecent stayconcierge deskstayed here for a weekroom servicenice roombreakfast and dinnerthe entire staffhotel is greatlobby barcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Yes, it's a great hotel with nice amenities, but two members of the staff made all the difference. Andres Ramos, the bellboy, and another wonderful gentleman at the bar whose name I don't know, unfortunately.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank maryech1
GM JW Marriott ... M, Director General at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Maryech1,

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe for your most recent stay and also for sharing your travel experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

Your preference and loyalty is our main goal and reason to improve each day to be better. Thank you for your comments and let me share with you that we have publicly congratulated Andres Ramos for his outstanding service.

We hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Mexico City, we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I had a three night stay at the JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe for a business meeting and as a Marriott member, I was blown away by the service and accommodations. I was happy to find myself upgraded to the Executive Level and was charmed and impressed by both Estela Madina and Juan Lopez. Amazing view and as a vegan, I appreciated having things to eat and soy americanos every morning! It really made my stay- I felt like I was at home.

My room was also very comfortable with a terrific view. Comfy bed and luxurious bathroom complete with a soaking tub. I slept great! My only suggestions would to replace the lighted mirror- a nice touch but still not providing adequate make-up lighting.

The location was good for my business purposes and having the mall a short walk away made was super convenient and well appreciated. Lots of shops, restaurants and even a grocery store steps away. My last comment would be on the very welcoming front desk staff and bell boys- Andres Ramos in particular was a pleasure to talk to as I waited for my ride back to the airport. Thanks to everyone for a great visit- I look forward to my return.

Room Tip: Five star service, locations and rooms (could not click to rate for some reason)
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, Director General at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear MN Travelista,

Thank you for taking the time and share your comments in regards to your recent stay at the JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe

We take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.

We would love to have you back in JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe, I certainly know it will be a pleasant experience.

Cordially,

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Not only they refuse to give me the corresponding points for staying there 2 nights but they gave me the worst room in the entire hotel and refuse to changed it for the second night. I love the JW Marriott in Lima Peru but this one is a disappointment.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you in the bottom floors, you can hear the people in the street...
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Diego E
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to offer you our most sincere apology for the inconveniences during your stay, your honest feedback help us to improve our service and personally will share your comments with the appropriate hotel team.

We hope you give us an opportunity to change this bad experience and make an exceptional stay.

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stayed 1 night during the weekend. hotel is very clean and well designed. also. the personals are nice too.

BED . is the most comfy bed. really. you can sleep like a baby.

bathroom is small.
shower booth is very small too.

bathtub - there arent many hotels that has bathtub in this area. so its good. but its not for 2 people , it is too small for 2. it sure is for 1 person only.
but you can go to 2nd floor to enjoy Jacuzzi and pool. which is open by 10pm.
i really enjoyed our time at the pool! water temperature is perfect. very warm.
even though the day was gloomy , it was fine. jacuzzi , so relaxing!

room service - we ordered room service for Dinner . it was really goood and well presented. good price too.

the room - air conditioner didnt work . but i asked for service and they came quickly and fixed it. so. no problem with that.

if you bring a car, they offer 110 peso for 1 day parking . which is also a plus.

THE BAD- the only bad? thing is that they charge WIFI. about 150 pesos for a day.
its not expensive but.. i belive they should offer free wifi.

overall our stay was pleasant. i would come back for the comfy bed and pool area and good service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GM JW Marriott ... M, Director General at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Jiwon C

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the TripAdvisor community regarding your last stay with us.

For travelers like you it is a pleasure to provide impeccable service and quality. It will be a pleasure that on your next visit enjoy new experiences with us in our restautant CúA with variety of international food with Mexican specialty..

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Mexico City.

Cordially,

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Not quite the level of luxury you’d expect from a JW Marriott, but nice enough. Good furnishings, comfortable bed, excellent executive lounge. Biggest problem (besides the cheap shower head) was the noise. The hotel is V-shaped and rooms are only on one side, which faces a busy road. The sound-proofing of the windows is very poor so the traffic noise is quite present. If you’re a light sleeper you’ll be challenged. I wouldn’t stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Daoda2
GM JW Marriott ... M, Director de Recepción at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Guest:

On behalf of the entire staff of JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay in our Hotel.

We regret that we did not fulfill your expectations, as a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these inconveniences from occurring in the future. Even though all Guestrooms have soundproof windows, we will have them double-checked with our vendors.

We thank you for your preference and look forward to host you once again in the near future.

Venjoseph Diaz