USD 112
  • Breakfast included
USD 111
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Room Mate Valentina(Mexico City)
USD 89
  • Fitness centre
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
USD 165
Hotel Geneve Ciudad de Mexico(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 165
  • Restaurant
NH Mexico City Centro Historico(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 168
Cancelon
USD 417
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe executive loungebusiness districtbell staffjuan carlosbusiness tripbell boyexercise roomrecent stayconcierge deskstayed here for a weekroom servicebreakfast and dinnerthe entire staffrooms are nicehotel is greatcuaquattro
Reviewed 5 May 2016

At my arrival, the room AC was off and I was welcome with a hot room on day 1. On day 2 they totally forgot to make the room !!! INCREDIBLE, according to the housekeeper manager, they couldn't allocate enough resources to make it in time. I left the room at 7:00am this day and when I got back at 6:00pm the room was not made. This should not happen period.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Dear Ed T,

Thank you for taking the time and share with us your comments in regards to your recent stay at the JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe.

While it was disappointing to hear that your stay with us fell short of your expectations, I am grateful that Benjamin Flores (Front Office Manager) was able to connect with you at the lobby to learn more about the inconveniences we may caused you. Our aim is to provide all guests (especially you) with an unforgettable hotel experience and your honest feedback is an important part of that process.

Your patronage and preference gives us the strength and presence as hospitality brand worldwide; upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Mexico City.

Miguel Mestas
JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Great service at the JW Marriott Santa Fe! Specially from Luis Osorio at the Concierge area. Everyone were very helpful. The breakfast buffet is delicious: full of fresh fruits and the best croissants ever.
I love that my room had a Nespresso machine!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2016

There are so many things going for this Marriott. I have stayed at the Marriott Mexico City La Reforma and prefer this one, even though I might need to take a taxi at times to the center of the city.

Here are the positives: If you are visiting Mexico City for business, odds are that your meeting will be in the Santa Fe district. Companies such as IBM, Microsoft, HP, Accenture, SAP, and similar will have their Mexican corporate offices centralized in Santa Fe. The JW, along with other major chains, is located within easy walking or cab distance to most of these offices. Don't expect to be close to any of the onld colonial tourist sights.

This particular JW has one of the best executive lounges I have seen. So if you don't automatically get lounge access with your status, it may be worth upgrading to a lounge level so you can enjoy a great, spacious place to relax, including an overhanging outdoor terrace. You will also be able to have all your meals in this lounge with full buffet options for breakfast and dinner, and sandwiches and other finger food for lunch. Two different dinner options included either beef and fish, or chicken and pork. It is also one of the few Marriotts in the world that has both a full stock of Pepsi AND Coca-Cola products (yes, I get tired of diet Pepsi).

The service is also standard for the JW brand and they still offer turn-down service with chocolates on the pillow - something that no longer exists in most Marriott properties.

The only negative is the small check-in/check-out reception that is sometimes staffed by only one person. This may cause an unnecessary wait because of the lengthy check-in/check-out of an international hotel.

Otherwise, I fully recommend the JW Marriott Santa Fe for any business traveler.

Room Tip: Executive lounge access is a must
Reviewed 24 April 2016

I travel to the Santa Fe area of Mexico City frequently. I've stayed at this property at least 10 times since it opened about four years ago.

Here is my opinion of what it does well:

1. Clean and friendly
2. Good layout for business travelers
3. The executive lounge is generally pretty good
4. The location is good and there are always cabs waiting to service the hotel
5. The fitness center is well-equipped
6. It's location is good for my visits to our Mexico office but it is also right across the street from a fairly large mall that have ample restaurants (both food court-tyle and sit down/entertaining-type) and shopping for "necessities" -- there is a grocery store not the lower level with a well-stocked pharmacy and the Sanborn's on the main level has a good variety of other things that a business traveler could want.

Here is my opinion of what it doesn't do well:

1. The price is a little on the high side so I always struggle with trying to make the best "value" of the stay
2. Housekeeping doesn't always re-stock the toiletries (shampoo, soap, etc.) even when they are removed from the shelf
3. The food in the executive lounge gets "older" toward the end of the week. For example: fruit that is really fresh on Monday gets put back in the cooler for service on Tuesday, then what's not eaten then is still served on Wednesday, etc. By Thursday/Friday it looks a little rough.

Generally speaking despite my objection to the high price, I've stayed here numerous times and probably will again.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I have stayed in this hotel twice in the past 6 month. The hotel is modern, decor is sleek and with good taste. Rooms are ver comfortable, room service is good (had some issues but they promptly corrected it). The breakfast service is very good, all I have tried is delicious. They have an omelet bar, a pancakes/waffles and quesadillas bar, the baked (croissants,buns), a good selection of fruits and juices.
The gym is 24 hrs, small but well equipped. They have fresh orange juice for after exercising, a nice touch. They have a small, but workable, lap pool. I swim, so the only con for me is the hours of service of the pool. As it is in front of rooms it is open from 7 am to 8 pm, and given my working hours I have no time to swim.
Wifi is included and you can have two devices at the same price. Very good perk considering we now use many devices (computer, phone, tablet).
It has a shopping mall just across the street, haven't been there, but I've been told it is good, as well as convenient.

My only real complaint would be that the traffic in this area s pretty heavy and starts very early in the day, and rooms are not really sound proof. I have waken up at 5:45 am everyday due to the noise of buses and trucks on the road, and I stayed at the 8th floor.

If you have to work in the Santa Fe Area in CDMX I would recommend to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are quieter. Traffic is pretty heavy since early in the morning (5:30 am) and can be heard even from the 8th floor.