2,157 results
All reviews centro restaurant alfredo international terminal an early flight breakfast buffet free shuttle restaurant staff next morning special thanks excellent hotel short stay i highly recommend this hotel business trip business center monica ricardo irvine
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I stayed there while waiting for a early flight, the rooms are very nice, brand new, flat screen TV, nice bathroom.
The check-in was fast, and the shuttle picked me up at the airport T2 without delays.
Nice welcome, they also agreed to keep my luggage while waiting for my flight. Direct access to T1, with casual places for lunch and dinner.
The hotel is very quiet, you can't even guess that you are in a airport!
Best choice around if you want to stay around the airport, and the price is very reasonable, especially compared to hotels in the vicinity of airport that are far from this hotel class!
I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor, and I never heard the noise of a plane!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Dear guest:

Thanks for your great recommendation, we are glad to know that you enjoyed our service. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Staying here overnight with coworkers and flying out first thing in the morning. Hotel is beautiful and service has been great. It's connected by bridges to the international airport so it's very convenient.

It's MUCH better than we had anticipated. The rooms are large, clean and very modern.

1  Thank Vayne

Dear guest:

Thank you for your great comments, we are glad to know that you liked the hotel. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I have stayed in this hotel during a 24 hrs stopover at Mexico-City. Reception and all hotel staff was very friendly and speaking excellent English, including the shuttle- and taxi drivers (which is not common in Mexico-City).
The hotel is very conveniently connected directly to Terminal 1 of MEX airport, but still you don't notice anything of the airport hectic in the hotel. Free shuttle bus to Terminal 2 of the airport every 20 minutes.

The rooms are nicely and modern furnished, everything still seems to be brand-new. Wifi is working very well, I especially liked the bedside alarm-clock with an integrated iPhone charger ;) TV comes with a lot of channels.

There is a restaurant in the hotel with a good choice of Mexican and American food, but as the restaurant area is not totally separated from the lobby/ hallway area, the atmosphere in the restaurant was not quite that 'relaxing' to me. Food was alright, but looking at the otherwise very high standard of the hotel, I would have expected a bit 'more'. But still as the hotel is directly connected to the airport terminal, you can go over and pick all kinds of food there.

The only other 'negative' thing I noticed was that apparently the address/ taxi entrance to the hotel is not easy to find, as my taxis passed by twice and had to take extra turns. Maybe some bigger signs would be good.

To make the stay perfect, it would be great if the hotel would also offer a pool/spa area or something similar (in addition to the gym) as I guess a lot of people would like to relax after a long flight or a stopover.

Other than this, for me this is definitely the best hotel at Mexico-City airport - recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear guest:

Thank you for your recommendation. We are glad to know you liked our hotel and we are considering your comments to improve our service. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

My flight arrived at midnight and was very happy that I was able to quickly get to my room upon arrival. Overall hotel was very nice. Room was okay. Breakfast nice. Check in and check out very simple. Being connected to Terminal 1, was surprise how quiet the hotel was.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear guest:

We appreciate your comments, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with our service. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Was completely impressed with this hotel. The staff was very nice to everyone including the flight crews. Hotel looks very nice. Rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable. Beds were great and Air Conditioning system worked flawlessly. Internet was good. A+ for this hotel. Hope they keep this same level for years to come. I will defiantly return here again. best Courtyard Marriott I have ever stayed at. Thank you for the nice stay.

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your nice comments, We are so glad to know that you spent a good time with us and that you will come back. We hope to see you soon.