Our guide Monica recommended this hotel to us, so after a long day of touring the city, we headed there to check in. The desk associate upgraded us to a room on the 11th floor with a westerly view overlooking Chapultapec Castle and Park and a swanky fitness club with multiple pools and clay tennis courts. The room was spacious, modern, clean and well appointed, with the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever enjoyed. The bathroom was equally fancy and well appointed.
We had a great (quiet!) night's sleep and a sumptuous breakfast buffet in the hotel resturarant, then we walked to the National Museum of Anthropology. After a long day of touring the museum, the park and the castle, we headed back to our room for a nice happy hour while we enjoyed a spectacular sunset. The minibar was well stocked and very reasonably priced, as were the room service margaritas, delivered promptly and professionally. All of the staff at the hotel were very professional. The only demerit was the hot tub in the spa was out of order. I look forward to enjoying it on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Mexico City, plan for an exclusive experience, surrounded by the Chapultepec Forest, one of the most beautiful spots in the city, and a stone's throw away from important business, shopping and entertainment centers. Stay at the Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, one of the most beautiful hotels in Mexico, and make your trip an unforgettable experience that is as distinguished as you are. The innovative and elegant architecture of the hotel sets it apart in the city. A view of the Castle of Chapultepec can be seen from most of the 203 rooms and suites, making it impossible to forget that you are immersed in a city that is full of history and enchantment. It is a place where you can unwind in style, comfort, elegance and exclusivity. If you're seeking an enjoyable business trip to Mexico City, we offer three executive Grand Club floors, featuring excellent personalized customer service, private check-in, european breakfast and outstanding service at the exclusive Executive Lounge, offering drinks and select light snacks. One of Mexico's top restaurants is Salammbo, where an innovative ambiance combines with an exquisite range of contemporary international cuisine. To make your business trips to Mexico City remarkable, Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec features the elegant and functional "Castillo de Chapultepec" room, which hosts up to 250 people and is accompanied by impeccable service, to take care of every detail. Within the splendor of this already iconic Mexico City hotel, you'll have the chance to work-out at the fully-equipped gym or find a state relaxation and beauty that's only available at the stylish, elegant and comfortable hotel spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec Mexico City