USD 123
USD 87
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 101
  • Pool
Room Mate Valentina(Mexico City)
USD 74
Room Mate Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

USD 95
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 107
USD 97
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Hotel Stanza(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 64
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 77/night.

USD 261
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 304/night.

USD 103
USD 345
USD 183
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark plazagreat hotelbusiness districttop floorbusiness tripvery pleasant stayroom servicefavorite hotelfitness centerrooms are bigconvenient locationhotel is locatedstarbucksmexicodrivewayvaletspg
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Besides the beautiful building and zone that it is in, the personalized attention you get is almost unbelievable for the size of the hotel.

The business lounge and breakfast areas are very very very comfortable and the gym is also great.

The restaurants next to it are also impresive.

This hotel is worth the stay!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Eduardo V, Manager at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing us your experience at The Westin Fe, we are happy to read that you spent a great time here.

Every space here has been designed with unique details and guests like you deserve a unique and personalized service and help to your wellbeing.

If your travels plans take you back to our property we invite Play Well and Feel Well discovering surrounding places of our hotel.

Thank you again for bring this to our attention,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel especially if you’re visiting the Expo Center that’s a 5 minute walk. (Go into Expo through the parking garage for quickest access).
The rooms are quiet and well equipped with a desk and plenty of electrical outlets. The room lighting isn’t very good especially by the closets which are excellent.
Don’t waste your money on Club Level rooms with Club Lounge access. The Club Lounge has only limited hours and the food is minimal and mediocre. Evening hours are 6:30-8:30 and only beer and wine are offered. Cocktails cost extra.
The Market Restaurant is open from 6:30am and closes at 11:00pm. Food is B+. There are plenty of other restaurants from 1 to 10 minutes walk away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ta2zman

Dear ta2zman

I would like to thank you for the time you took to share us your feedback regarding your most recent with us, your opinion is really important for us because we can identify and work in our opportunity areas.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed of our property, specially you room. I have shared your comments to our Engineering Department and Club Lounge in order they can focus on these areas and make sure every guest enjoys a renewing stay.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you once again and personalize and take care of each detail of your stay.

Once again; thank you for bring this to out attention.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This was our first visit to Mexico City (my husband was on business and I just tagged along) and we had no idea of the layout of the city nor the locations. As we stayed in Westin all over the world and we know at least will be in a familiar hotel.

We had a wonderful stay in this Westin hotel and enjoyed our visit of this city.

LOCATION: Mexico City is like a sink (basin) and the city center & the airport are in the middle of the basin. Westin is about 35 -50 minutes from the airport depending on traffic. The hotel is located on the south east, on the edge of the city parched on the rim of the basin. It’s on the hill and look into a forest valley and the view is beautiful. The area is very modern and full of western hotels (Hilton, JW Marriott, Doubletree). Westin is within a complex called Park Plaza that houses business offices, hotels, restaurants (fine steakhouse, fine dining Italian, Latin, Asian, also more basic Burger restaurant, café shops, Starbucks). Cross the street from the hotel has a small shopping center and in it has a super market. One day I walked up the hill then to a huge modern shopping mall that houses from Louis Vittons, Saks to Zaras. All in all it’s a very convenient location, many things are within walking distance.

HOTEL: The hotel is modern and nicely furnished but the staff are the real stars of the hotel! All staff we encountered are very pleasant and helpful, we’d like to give a shout out to the concierge EDGAR, HECTOR, reception MIGUEL, driver ALEXANDRO, JOSE, bellman RICHARDO.

Due to heavy storms in Texas, our flight changed so many times we eventually landed @2.30am. All this time the hotel concierge EDGAR & HECTOR were on the other end of email and made sure our pickup was arranged when our flight landed. The night before we left, I suddenly decided I wanted to get another sun hat that I got during a previous day, but all stores had closed by then. The very resourceful EDGAR suggested us to take the express way and go to the Coyancan market where I would be able to get this kind of handmade hats. The hotel driver JOSE dashed us cross to the other side of the city and I found a great hat within the 30 minutes we had left before all stalls were closed. I am a happy camper, thank you EDGAR and JOSE!
During our stay, the hotel driver Alexandro took us to various places we wanted to visit. He is not only a very safe driver and a wonderful guy to chat to. We will definitely ask for Alexandro again when we return.

As we were staying for a whole week, the hotel reception Miguel was very kind and considerate, based on the availability he was able to upgrade us to a much larger room and it made our stay so much more pleasant! Thank you Miguel!
The hotel bellman Ricardo helped me to move rooms and with other little things that help us to feel more settled. He was always so pleasant and efficient!
We had a very pleasant stay and will definitely stay in this Westin again.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
Despite of what my US friends told me “don’t walk anywhere on your own!”, we had a wonderful time in Mexico City. The city is so rich in history and people are very warm and friendly. While my husband was working I walked around a lot everyday to explore the local area. I just generally practiced common sense – not wearing flashy clothes nor jewelry, aware of your surroundings… With the little Spanish I have I got around just fine. Everyone that I turned to for direction were all very friendly & helpful!

Room Tip: facing the valley
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank April H

Dear April H,

Thank you for sharing us your feedback regarding your most recent with us, I personally want to thank you for the wonderful score you bestowed. It is only through the comments of our most valued customers that we are able to reach the highest level in service.

We are happy that exceeded your expectations from start to finish; our goal is that each guest a memorable and enjoyable stay and you take with you a great story to share with your love ones.

We hope to have the chance yo host you one more time and keep making you feel better than when you arrived.

Let's Rise,

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Well located. Nice place, accomodations, views and an excellent staff service. You can enjoy dinning at the terrace or in Central Central restaurante close to the hotel and you can take the mechanic steps inside that connects your directly. Also you will find in front of the hotel a couple of coffe shops , tea houses and several restaurantes with different foods (International, Italian, Mexican, Asian). If you go for business in Santa Fe this should be your choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Just got in this afternoon into Mexico City. This time I decided to stay at the Westin Santa Fe, a higher class area then the Angel. Is newer and modern, with US size malls around.
Tonight I came down to the “Kitchen Market”, and order at the bar their Ginger Margarita. Very ingenious! Delicious if you like strong flavors that can lightly burn your throat! And like ginger.
Is the real deal. Made with real ginger, shredded then is use to infuse a home made sweet and sour mix (white sugar and lime juice then reduced over le heat). To this mixture the shredded ginger is added. After it’s reduction, is passed thru a strainer. The pieces of ginger are baked (slowly) and mix with salt for later used on the glass rim.
The reduced syrup is used to make this marvelous margarita.
Try it!!