1,273 results
All reviews the executive lounge national auditorium chapultepec park polanco area great hotel within walking distance outdoor pool concierge desk anthropology museum business hotel business trip i highly recommend this hotel hotel is located special thanks high floor safe neighborhood rooms are spacious
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

As a Lifetime Platinum Elite member I have experienced many Marriott properties. This hotel is simply outstanding. The service, decor and location make this the perfect hotel for either business or pleasure in Mexico City. The hotel is a very short walk to the Lincoln Park area with its many fine restaurants and bars as well as across the street from the Turibus Hop On Hop off location.
The following staff members deserve a big shout out; Iridis in the Executive Lounge, Elizabeth behind the bar and Monserrate at the Front Desk! I can’t imagine staying at any other property in Mexico City!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank BlueMarlinDave
Francisco C, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for being a lifetime platinum elite member and for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City during your most recent trip,
we are glad to know that we could provide you the level of service that you expect and we will pass your kind comments to our associates, Im sure they will be very happy to hear about them.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the JW Marriott Mexico City

Reviewed 13 June 2018

A great big high quality hotel. The room was modern, clean. The service was excellent. We had access to the hospitality room on the top floor for complimentary breakfast. Excellent food there and the staff was very friendly. The location of this hotel is great, right on the edge of the splendid Polanco district, and walking distance to Chapultapec park, the castle, and several museums in the area. Nice pool, I swam every morning before breakfast, and it wasn't crowded. The concierge hooked us up with a private driver for a fantastic day trip to Teotihuacan. I can't remember what we paid, but the price was fair.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City during your most recent trip.
we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
hoping to see you soon whenever you have the chance to comeback to Mexico City

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Great service
There alway guiding in were to go times etc
The also purchased and printed some tickets
Very friendly
Since we arrive absolutely every member ask us how can they help us etc
I made a mistake in my reservation and only booked for 3 nights I read of 4 and the girl on the front desk acomódate me and help do reservation on line

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Carolina U
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City,
We are glad to know that you have a great experience with us, we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the next future
thank you for taking the time to write a comment

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great location, walking distance to a bunch of good restaurants, shops, parks, etc... Rooms are big and nicely appointed (other than a sad peanut on the floor, it was quite spotless). Very good breakfast with fantastic fresh choices and omelette bar. Friendly staff (maybe too many of them? You greet 10 people between the elevator and the exit door.
I would definitely return and recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Francisco C, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear guest,
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City during your most recent trip,
we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we would like to see you again whenever you have the chance to return
thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the JW Marriott Mexico City

Reviewed 5 June 2018

After I had my passport stolen in one of the regional airports in Mexico I had to change my plans and stay an extra night close to the embassy in Mexico City. And how JW Marriott helped me forgetting about this annoying experience very quickly!
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the location is great and the breakfast had one of the best and freshest selections I’ve ever had.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Johann F
thank you for taking the time to write a review from your last trip to Mexico.
Our staff is always looking for the best way to help our guest no matter what their needs are, we are glad to know that we could helped you.
we hope to see you soon under a different circumstances whenever you have the chance to comeback to Mexico City