“Best location ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Quest Bathroom
Full size washer and dryer
Condo featured in fashion shoot in La Reforma newspaper
Full Size Gym
Museum of Popular Art accross the street
Mexico City Turibus
Torre Latino Americana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

malito
Tucson, Arizona
“Best location ever”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

The apartment was small but modern and very well-located. I loved the proximity to everything! It is one block from Juarez which has a lot of shops. The street that the apartments are located has many restaurants, is a short walk (3 blocks) to Chinatown (that was a real surpise) and a 15 minute walk along Madero (a wonderful pedestrian walkway) to the zocalo (main square).The bathrooms are great, hot water and all things modern. Appliances are modern and the washer and dryer superb. I have many favorite hotels in Mexico where I have gone 25+ times but I will always stay at Puerta Alameda. Can';t wait to go back in July.

How helpful were the directions to the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: It was smaller than I expected BUT in Mexico City you're out and on the go all day...
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mazatlán
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
8 Sep 2012
Thank you for comments Beth. Having great people like you and Steve makes putting in the extra effort for my guests all the worth wild! I hope you will visit Mexico City again someday soon!
california
Reviewed 25 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
25 Aug 2012
Thanks Susan for taking the time to send in your comments. I am glad you enjoyed the apartment. I appreciate your comments and as such will definitely leave better instructions / check list with my assistant regarding orienting the guests at the time of check-in when I am out of town. I have personally greeted the guest at the airport about 95% of the time. I am always looking for way to improve the comfort and the service provides my guests. The apartment is downtown in the center of the city and the area is really happening in August which would probably account for the nights being a little more buzzing than normal.
brussels
Reviewed 20 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Ireland
Reviewed 30 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing