USD 115
  • Breakfast included
USD 163
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Room Mate Valentina(Mexico City)
USD 95
USD 84
Room Mate Hotels
  • Fitness centre
USD 120
USD 111
  • Pool
Hotel Geneve Ciudad de Mexico(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 89
NH Mexico City Centro Historico(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 131
Cancelon
USD 417
1,356 results
All reviewsricardo legorretablue loungechapultepec parkclub levelpolanco areabig hotelroom servicebit datedrooms are hugerestaurants and barsanthropology museumhortatamayoconferencepresidentgymconcierge
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Oh my, I did not have a fun time at this hotel. I had no choice but to stay there, since I was covering a conference. My corporate travel ID makes clear I need a quiet room and the clerk at the front desk assurd me mine would be very quiet. Haha. It overlooked a central courtyard featuring a pool as well as chairs and tables. Even though food service ends at 5 pm, people like to congregate there late on, and chat and shout and scream, so night after night I was jolted out of bed in the middle of the night. This is a shame, since the service is friendly and the rooms pleasant, but I would never stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not get a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very expensive stay! (in the end, that was my fault - I should have done better research) My Junior Suite had no window in the bedroom, view through window in the living room was blocked by concrete wall. Very inconsistent service - one day no refill of shampoo next day refill, one day no bath carpet next day batch carpet etc. Worst, the shower water was lukewarm... every day of my 5 day stay...and pressure was terrible I asked to change my room but initially they said the hotel was full. The next day they offered me a "downgrade" but at the same expensive price - I refused.... I won't go back again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank errare-humanum-est-R
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Comfy beds, clean rooms, tasty breakfast at the club level, nice staff, easy to catch a cab. The property is a little dated however it did. It a take away from the experience. Tip: Best to reserve a room with access to the club level for a snack in the afternoons and a light breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank maureen m
Ignacio P, Director General at Camino Real Polanco Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at the Camino Real Polanco hotel in Mexico City, I do value your feedback. My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future.
Once again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Perhaps no hotel is more enjoyable than this one. You will love Camino Real Polanco since the time you arrive, just walking through the many installations is so pleasant to walk its hallways, admire the art along the premise, have many restaurants in the same location, all types and sizes on ballrooms, ideal for business, but much better for vacations. In the heart of Mexico City. Walking distance to Chapultepec Park, museums and many major business centers.

Its only when you are inside the premise that you realize the impressive size of this hotel with more than 700 rooms in multiple 5 stories buildings not noticeable from the street. Do not panic if on the first days you get lost, simply enjoy the many nice surprises you'll find turning every corner.

Rooms with classic furniture very comfortable and spacious. Check-in and check-out experience excellent. Actually I want to thank so much to miss Nallely Garcia who assisted me in some opportunities during my stay. Actually she helped me to enroll on their loyalty program as I am planning to stay there on my next trips.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ignacio P, Director General at Camino Real Polanco Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you so much for the time you have dedicated to share your feed-back regarding the experience you had in our hotel Camino Real Polanco Mexico City. I value immensely your comments as the only way to improve our services and to align with the guests needs. Our main goal is to provide you with an excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room while staying with us. I really appreciate the comments that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I stayed a week for business. Located in an upscale neighborhood in Mexico City with easy access to Chapultepec Park. The hotel though inaugurated for the Olympics in 1968 is quite modern and full of colors and art, for example the “wave fountain of eternal movement” at the front with the movement of the sea, the spacious lobby with the large mural of Rufino Tamayo “man in front of the infiny”. It has several blocks and between the different areas there are green areas. International Food is excellent in 7 restaurants and bars inside the hotel (japanese, chinese, bistro, Spanish and excellent breakfast at La HUERTA. Wi fi is not free .

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ignacio P, Director General at Camino Real Polanco Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at the Camino Real Polanco Hotel in Mexico City, I do value your feedback. My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future.
Once again, thank you for your comments.