I went to Camino Real Polanco after a bad experience at another hotel in Mexico city.
Camino Real hotel was a very good choice. I liked the bright colors on the walls, the architecture and much of the original furniture, as well as the staff's bright pink uniforms. A shame that it has been refurbished without preserving all of the original elements. In my room namely there was not much interesting design.
But the room was extremely confortable, quiet and big. It had a nice view over the garden, a little terrasse and, as it was located on the ground floor, direct access to the pool. The pool was decent sized. Breakfast was good.
My corridor was sometimes deserted but I did not feel unsafe.
Staff was attentive.
I am willing to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City