This hotel I return to every time I visit Mexico City. The area, Polanco, is a great location, a wealthy area of Mexico City. As I am on business when I go to Mexico City, Polanco is my area of choice to stay. This hotel won architectural awards when built, it is low-rise, has a distinctly Mexican feel about it and is so unlike the mass -produced high rise hotels which, if you stay in, you could be anywhere in the world , they get that "sameness" about them.
The Camino Real club floor includes a lovely breakfast looking out over the pool, as well as afternoon tea.
I have stayed here many times and always have a great stay. The restaurants in the hotel are fantastic, sophisticated, world class . Great to entertain clients. No wonder the contestants in this year's Miss Universe were staying at this hotel!
For a great Mexican restaurant in the area don't miss "Valentinas", fabulous Mole and mariachis included!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City