All reviewssuzettejuan carlosworld trade centerwtc areageneral managereach guestmuchas graciasspecial thankslovely hotelsafe arearooms are largetrip to mexico cityhot waterthe hotel staffroom servicewalking distancejocelyn
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

It was a great pleasure to discover isaaya hotel. It is well located, with big and beautiful rooms.
The kindness of the staff is also amazing. Suzette was particularly helpful.
Definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Celine,

Thank you so much for your very kind comment. We are very happy to read you really enjoyed our hospitality and the exceptional service of our staff, especially from Suzette
Hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This review has been due for a good while now. I was there in February 2018 and could not me met by a more friendly staff. I loved the room, the location and everything possible about it. Took pictures of all I could so you can take a look. At first, you look and think... "Oh my goodness, a small hotel, what am I gonna do?" But then, you are met with good service and a comfortable room and you do not miss the big chains.

You will be in walking distance to a large mall, the MX World Trade Center, and such. The area is safe, and the receptionist, Stephany, an angel in disguise. I had a card with the names of all of the staff which I would like to thank individually here but I lost it. I actually miss them and my stay was very short, 3 days tops.

As an example, on my last day, I got to the hotel very late from my assignment, around 10:00 p.m. and I wished that I had had a chance to eat a "Guajolota" (a tamales sandwich) and they said a man would pass there sometimes at night selling them. I got to my room and received a call from the lobby. They intercepted the man and I was able to have my guajolota LOL.

Next to the hotel there is a young man, Israel, who sells corn... you gotta try it! Unless you are afraid of street food, but wait, this is the second street food I suggest here :) I have traveled the world, so I guess what is in street food does not hurt me anymore.

Next to the hotel on the weekend there is an open market with candy, jams, and other things you can buy to take home. Very friendly people.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your sincere words which let us know that your experience for the first time at Isaaya Hotel Boutique were unique where the rooms, the location as well as the food really met your expectations.

We are delighted to know that our helpful service motivate us to continue creating unforgettable experiences, Stephany will be more than proud about the mention. We look forward to see you again in Mexico City.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We stayed in Isaaya for 5 nights for Semana Santa and booked primarily because of it's wonderful TripAdvisor ratings. We are pleased to say the previous reviewers were accurate and we intend to stay at Isaaya on our next visit to mexico City.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Rick,

Thank you for sending your comments on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to know that you have enjoyed every aspect of the hotel. It would be a pleasure to receive you again on your next visit To Mexico City.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

TripAdvisor reviews for this hotel were glowing, and now that I've stayed there, I understand why. It is a gem, and amazingly well priced.

Rooms are large and attractively decorated. Mine had a king-sized bed, a seating area with a couch, two upholstered chairs and a coffee table, and an alcove with a desk, office chair, and bookcase. The bathroom had a large rain shower.

The staff is even nicer than the rooms. Stephany and her colleagues at reception were welcoming and helpful, as were all hotel employees with whom we interacted.

The restaurant was so good at breakfast that we tried it for dinner one night, with pleasing results. It has a small bar where you can go for just a glass of wine or a drink, too. Staff members were friendly, helpful, and willing to tolerate our limited Spanish when we wanted to practice it. When our Spanish faltered, they switched effortlessly to English.

As others have noted, the Isaaya is just across the street from the World Trade Center, so would be very convenient if you have business there. It's farther away from the standard tourist attractions, but keep in mind that you're in a large city and will have some distance to cover from wherever you stay. There is a sitio where you can get a licensed taxi just across the street, or you can ask the front desk staff to call one for you. When you get an honest driver, as we mostly did, fares to the Centro, Chapultepec Park, etc., are very reasonable. (A few drivers used phones or tablets to calculate the fare, which made it three times larger, in the same traffic conditions, than fares on the installed taxi meters. When we asked the hotel about that, we were advised to just ask politely that drivers use the taxi meter. Many of the drivers we used did that without prompting.)

The neighborhood around the hotel felt safe day and night, and the hotel has a front-door security guard and 24-7 front desk staff. I therefore didn't mind the fact that my upper-floor room window (more like a sliding door) could not be locked. If I'd been on the ground floor, though, I'd have considered that a problem.

The bottom line with a hotel is always whether you would stay there on a return visit. Without question, I would stay at the Isaaya.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

We are very thankful with you for writing this beautiful review of your pleasant stay where you could appreciate the amazing room, the delicious breakfast and dinner, the welcome amenities and the service that you had receive from our staff, Stephany will feel so proud about the mention.

As you have noticed, we are located in front of the WTC, nevertheless we are collocating anti-noise windows in the rooms that face to the street. Regarding the problem with the window, we are going to check that it can be locked easily.

We look forward to welcome you back to Isaaya Hotel Boutique in the future, it will be a pleasure to be your host.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The hotel is lovely, newly renovated with updated and spacious rooms. Very clean and centrally located literally across the street for the WTC building. The service was outstanding, all the people were extremely attentive and courteous, from the front desk to room service. Cannot say enough about this wonderful boutique hotel. Only downside is the hussel and bussel outside the street, as the hotel is located in a very busy part of the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for rating us and sending your comments about your recent stay at Isaaya Hotel Boutique. We are glad to know you were happy with the installations, the location, the rooms and also the incredible service provided by our staff. We will be pleased to be your first choice of hospitality in Mexico City.

Kind regards,