All reviews piano bar great location taco zona rosa good size housekeeping staff called the front desk air conditioner bottled water comfortable rooms reforma monument cabs avenue uber angel
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Is a very good hotel, great rooms and customer service, it has a very nice piano bar, restaurant, free valet parking, free WiFi, excellent and big lobby, 4 elevators for fast access to rooms. I will recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Carlos M
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I've been at Ciudad de México previously, and this hotel was the best I stayed at. Rooms are pretty clean and comfortable. Hotel staff are very kind and gentle. The hotel's common areas are great. And the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JuanRamirezC
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Nice rooms, decently equipped, clean, excellent service and good size. Great wifi, prompt room service. The hotel has very good buffet breakfast and a nice lounge to unwind with a few drinks. This is my second stay there for a period of 4 nights, and I would return there for sure due to the friendliness of the staff during my future visits.

Room Tip: Choose the standard room, the suite is not very well equipped.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank vijaytbhatia
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Our first time to stay in Mexico City. The hotel was very nice. It had two restaurants and a piano bar. The pool was on the roof top with a great view. The service was first rate. We did eat there one meal and it was very good. We walked around in the area and we were safe. It was close to the popular Zona Rosa area. We were told not to take cabs , but to use Uber.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denice M
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel is an older hotel. We were on the 15th floor and had a party going on next door. Called the front desk at 3:30 am and asked if they could send security or the manager to address the problem. Front desk says they can't do that and when I pressured them about it all they did was say "sorry miss" and then hung up. I had to be up at 5:00 am.

Had 4 elevators, but only 3 were working. Also they were very slow. Door key card was tricky - had to jiggle it around to get it to work.

Other than the above, everything else was good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business