USD 115
USD 118
USD 106
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Room Mate Valentina(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 95
Official Site
USD 417
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewszona rosaplace to staysubway stationfew blocksfiltered waternice hotelhotel is locatedminute walkstayed for nightsinsurgentespoliceoxxomexicointernet
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this Hotel for 4 nights of hell. Actually this is an understatement, since the place has NO HEAT, and Hell would have felt decently warm in a Cold Mexico City at nights. Complained about the cold, and they shrugged it off like it was normal.

Their website boasts a 4 star rating for business travelers. That's an embarrassment the moment you realize that they're actually stuck in the 1950's with their decor. I'm sure it was a 4 star Hotel back then, but this is the year of 2016, and someone should notify them that things have changed out there in the real world.

I give this place a 2 star, only because they have parking in the hotel, and the real Gems are the housekeeping and doormen. The front desk guys could care less how you're doing.

I'll never stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marietta C
Reviewed 8 November 2016

This is a very old and poorly maintained hotel. It is literally stuck in the 70s, Even the services are outdated. The security box in the room is just a metal box that needs a lock that you get from the front desk. The Air conditioning in the room is a joke. It is just a vent with a wooden door that you open or close depending on how cool you want your room. Rooms are very small and simple, which is not a problem except for the fact that all the furniture and decor has been there for decades. In summary, this hotel is in urgent need of remodeling or at the very least maintenance.
The hotel includes parking on site (small) and a restaurant. Although it is very inexpensive, I wouldn't recommend this as for sure there are more modern and comfortable hotels in the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fernando M
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I just stayed for 5 nights. I found this hotel to be a sound place to stay and a good value. 3 doors down from a police sub-station, means it is very safe. 5 doors down from the subway, means it is very easy to get around town and the short walk back to the hotel makes it easier to relax.

I did not visit the restaurant, but it always seemed filled with guests, so it must have been a nice one.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank jazphan
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I have stayed at Hotel Segovia Regency for many years. I frequently travel to Mexico City for business and pleasure. I have recommended the hotel to many for years. Usually I travel with friends and colleagues and we rent multiple rooms.

During my last 2 stays, I have been very disappointed with the attitude of some staff and with the less than adequate advertised amenities. My last trip 2 weeks ago, I traveled with 6 friends and we had 5 rooms among the 6 of us. We made the reservations well in advance (3 weeks). We arrived and due to a mistake, which I assert was the hotel's reservation staff, were charged for an extra night. We reserved to come in on a Friday in accord with our flight reservations. The hotel said we reserved for Thursday. I tried to argue that the mistake was on the part of the hotel, which most businesses would side with the customer when a doubt exists. The reservations staff and the front desk staff would not concede. We paid the extra night. I shared with the desk staff that the hotel should send an email with confirmation information, to avoid this type of mistake. When you make over the phone reservations, you have no written documentation.

My second issue is with the hotel internet. It is advertised that the hotel has free WiFi through out the hotel. The internet does not work. I stayed at the hotel in August and this past trip two weeks ago and both times the internet was not functional. When the front desk was notified, the response was uncaring and not oriented toward solving the problem. One of the guest in my party was treated very rudely and told "you can come down to the lobby if you want to use the WiFi."

I emailed a letter of complaint to the manager and did not get any response. I am very disappointed. I thought I would get a response first of all as a customer, but also as a frequent customer.

I will be looking for other hotels in the area that value their customers and that are keeping up the hotel and its amenities.

Room Tip: Rooms on interior away from street are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martin G
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I'm not one for giving hotel reviews since I try to find the cheapest price. However, I liked the value tradeoff of this hotel. I think some might be put off by the 70's decor, but I found it quaint.

Is it the Ritz-Carlton? No, but it was quiet, convenient, centrally located, and cheap. It's a solid 3+ star location.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo