1,045 results
All reviews sex shops zona rosa gay district until noon huge bathroom junior suite boutique hotel mini fridge de la central location walking distance spacious room bring earplugs restaurants and bars late check perfect hotel breakfast buffet
Reviewed 19 October 2017

In more than 40 years of traveling I have never had an experience like this.
I booked travel to Mexico City from November 6 to 11 (on October 17); when I went to book a hotel I chose Room Mate because of a positive experience I had in Madrid; by mistake I entered November 1-6 for the reservation. When I saw the confirmation the next day I tried to change the reservation to the correct days or cancel if that was not possible. Even though it was only one day Room Mate would not work with me and wants to charge me for all 5 days. The Restricted Cancellation provides in part that "the reservation is kept up to the first night", which I took to mean they would keep the first night, but they want all 5. Attempted to contact Room Mate Headquarters but they haven't gotten back to me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandbag7
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The room was spacious and the view was very, very nice. Edgar, at the front desk was warm, friendly, and always extremely helpful! The bed was comfortable and the room service was impeccable. There is a mini-fridge so you can visit any of the local stores and stock up on goodies. The shower is a rainfall type shower head and it was really wonderful. Hot water was not a problem...ever. What I found strange is that the shower itself has one side that is darkly frosted glass that faces the bedroom area. While no one can see you from the bedroom, they can most definitely see your silhouette so make sure your with someone “special” if you do have a room mate. Be prepared for loud street noise on Friday and Saturday. There are bars that line the street and they literally blare music until 3am-3:30am in the morning on these two nights. Many places close on Sundays, so it’s relatively quiet. Even on the 11th floor, I needed earplugs to sleep. If you are there to party, you won’t be bothered because you won’t return to your room until the bars close, anyway! Uber is far cheaper than taxis and are readily available. Eight miles in a Uber cost me under $4.00 USD. McDonalds and Burger King are around the corner as is Pizza Hut. Be prepared for AWFUL traffic and drivers. I certainly would not rent a car. Parking is an absolute nightmare. Earthquake damage is really quite minimal from what you may have seen on the news. Arrange transportation to and from the airport before you travel. Do not use taxis!

Room Tip: Get a room high up to experience less noise.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

And incredible modern boutique hotel with an affordable price and super service.
Located in the heart of the best areas in Mexico city.
Safe location to walk at all times night and day
Lots of transportation and restaurants in the area known as Zona Rosa which is a divers and fun!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The location is perfect and surrounded by many bars and restaurants. My husband and I stayed for the weekend and would definitely stay at the Room Mate Valentina again. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This hotel is in the heart of la zona rosa, and is vibrant (and a bit noisy) at night. It is also welcoming, friendly and fun. The hotel doesn't take itself too seriously in its decor, but still offers a very strong service. Breakfast is fine too.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo