1,042 results
All reviewssex shopszona rosagay districtuntil noonhuge bathroomjunior suiteboutique hotelmini fridgede lacentral locationwalking distancespacious roombring earplugsrestaurants and barslate checkperfect hotelbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Totally loved this beautiful and modern hotel, attention from the staff was always friendly and they helped us in everything we needed, thanks to them, we have an amazing tour to Teotihuacán. Room was clean, nice and with all the amenities we wanted.
Definitelly will be back soon!

Room Tip: All rooms have great view to the street
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I loved this little boutique hotel and its modern decor. The service was phenomenal and the staff was very friendly. It is in a really nice part of the city and a short walk to Paseo Reforma. There were cafes, boutiques, and restaurants all within a few minutes walk as well. I was pleasantly surprised to find an antique mall around the corner too. I was originally in a room on the eleventh floor but because they needed to do some work on it was upgraded to the pent house, which was very cute.If my boyfriend and I come back to Mexico City again this is where we will stay. Some visitors criticized the breakfast but you know what? I found it adequate and besides who wants to get weighed down with a heavy meal when you have amazing food to sample through out the city just waiting for you. By the way the coffee was good and they had a large assortment of tea selections.
PS the only thing I would change is I would add

Room Tip: Request an upper floor. There is a very lively night club scene so if you are one that goes to bed early you will be less likely to hear street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2012

This is a funkily designed little hotel in the heart of Zona Rosa in Mexico City. The location is perfect if you want to be in the heart of this throbbing city. It is surrounded by restaurants, bars and some dubious nightlife. I have stayed here twice. The rooms are very large and bright. All necessary amenities are included and nothing is included that you don't need. Don't expect chocolate on the pillows but do expect big comfy soft furnishings, free wifi, free breakfast and super clean conditions. If you want quiet or chocolates, go to one of the posh places in Polanco.
The most impressive aspect of this hotel and the reason I came back is the staff. Friendly, charming and helpful. I wish there were more hotels like this in the world. The hotel has a staff car and driver who is equally helpful, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Talamo
Reviewed 28 October 2012

please make up your mind:
Credit card payment, they need a PIN, you don´t have it, find a way
No eggs for breakfast, one can live without, but the rest is OK, apart from the fact that tea is not really available, like other mexican hotels as well
Slow elevator, ...
Smelly carpet on thrid floor and in my room, not accebtable
bathroom fixtures worn out
Great shower indeed
Still interessting design
Gay and lesbian center, plus hetero offers
Males are requested after dawn to go and pay for chicas
Sex shops around
Central location
Quite, even though I had a room on the third floor, windows are doubble glas

If the prices is attractive - Go and make up your mind
I stayed four nights and will not visit again
Restaurants in walking distance average

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2012

The Room mate was a very nice hotel, the staff were very helpful and friendly, even though we had very little spanish nothing was difficult to communicate. The only consideration is that the street is home to a lot of nightclubs and they are quite loud. If you are a heavy sleeper this isn't a problem. I would have wanted to stay for any more than the 5 days we stayed there as there are no balconies or outside spaces to sit that is private. Mexico city is a big noisy place and we did want to have a quiet haven... which we got at our next hotel with outdoor bar / swimming pool. Overall though we would definately come back.. they rooms are so simple & stylish with very comfortable beds...and no bad art anywhere, peaceful to the eyes. The area is full of great street food, coffee down the road, nice bar round the corner, market nearby, walking distance to museums and one block from the Angel in the Paseo de la Reforma.

Room Tip: if you can afford a bigger one I would get it as there is no outdoor space. But they are all good. some don't have privacy to the bathroom if not a couple though.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple