1,061 results
All reviews sex shops zona rosa gay district until noon huge bathroom junior suite mini fridge boutique hotel de la central location walking distance restaurants and bars room was spacious late check perfect hotel breakfast buffet location is great
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights in June 2012. I made a short term booking based on the good reviews on tripadvisor. I did not regret the decision. The location is super central, great to do sight seeing, I never felt unsafe. And they have very helpful staff. Obviously it's not a 5star hotel, but rooms were very clean and rather spacious, everything worked, rooms were well equipped, wifi is free and breakfast alright.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Miss0000
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Our favorite in Zona Rosa, the staff is always more then helpfull and offer a good service. The rooms are trendy and nice designed and clean as well. breakfast is small but nice and is a good start into the day.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oliver B
Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

Very good Hotel. Very nice front desk personal. Good location on an bohemian neighborhood. Excelent breakfast! Highly recomended for young people and young couples. Gay friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Fabio F
Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

Location on this hotel is great, within walking distance of Reforma 222 ( large shopping mall) and the Zona Rosa. Lots of Starbucks around the hotel (which is important to me!)

The rooms were very spacious, and had a very modern open design. The staff was polite and accommodating, the complimentary breakfast was good quality and offered something for everyone.

The room was very clean when we arrived, I did notice on the last two days of our 5 day stay that the floor wasn't vacuumed. (the only reason for my 4/5 stars)

Other then that I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Tony E
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This hotel is a cute funky looking place right in the heart of the gay district. The rooms are actually pretty basic, despite the funky design. But if you're out and about every day then that's all you'd need. It's easy and good value to have the breakfast included, which is pretty good. We could hear the club music from our room every night (we stayed there a week), but I didn't mind it. It's also a very easy walk to Paseo de La Reforma.
The staff were pretty indifferent in their service, except the breakfast buffet guy who was quite good. Our lights stopped working on the last night which made packing a chore, they offered to change rooms, but that would have been a hassle for us, so they loaned us a torch :/

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple