A small Boutique facility with minimalist decor in a lively, liberal, safe neighborhood. The rooms are beautiful with bath facilities first rate. Walk out the door and walk less than a block to your left for Starbucks on the corner. From Starbucks cross Reforma to the Maris Isabella for the New York Times. Don,t try to eat here. poor food at N Y prices.
rent a beautiful Bike from Room Mate for 50 pesos a day and ride Reforma on Sundays when it is closed to vehicular traffic. They offer the best laundry service i have ever seen at reasonable prices. My undershirts were returned clean and ironed ! Ironed !
There is a circle K on the corner and a Sanborns one block further with a inside ATM.
The Room Mate offers a reasonable breakfast buffet Spanish style with no fried foods. The coffee is excellent with espresso to "Americano" coffee. The beds are very comfortable with a new feeling. The friendly staff will get you a licensed private cab at the best hotel rates around. I spent 8 days here on business and was sorry to leave. Give the Room Mate a try; you will not be disappointed. Breakfast only. Many nearby restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel in Mexico City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Room Mate Valentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Valentina Hotel Mexico City
- Marco Polo Mexico City
- Hotel Marco Polo
- Room Mate Valentina Mexico City