1,043 results
All reviews sex shops zona rosa gay district until noon huge bathroom junior suite boutique hotel mini fridge de la central location walking distance spacious room bring earplugs restaurants and bars late check perfect hotel breakfast buffet
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I love this hotel. For as little as $100 usd, you get a very modern and spacious room. It is in the heart of the city so you can walk and cab it everywhere. They also provide bikes which you can use all over town. Mexico City is after all one of the bike-friendliest cities in the globe.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
valentina_direccion, Director General at Room Mate Valentina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for the time taken to give us your comments regarding your stay at Room Mate Valentina.
All comments from all our guests are very useful and welcome, I am glad that Room Mate Valentina made such a good impression to you. My name is Alejandro Rueda and I am the General Manager at Room Mate Valentina , and please, do not hesitate in your next visit to Mexico city to contact me.

Best regards
Alejandro Rueda
GM @ ROOM MATE Valentina

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Super modern Mexican take on a quaint boutique hotel. Very clean, friendly and great service! The staff went above and beyond to make me and my friends comfortable! Thanks Valentina - we will surely be back!!!

Room Tip: We booked the Penthouse that connects so that the group had a "common area" to gather. It was lovely. Corner suites are less noisy and have great views. Overall, every room has great energy, design and are incredibly comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
valentina_direccion, Director General at Room Mate Valentina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2011

Dear Guest:

My name is Alejandro Rueda and I am the General Manager at Room Mate Valentina , and please, do not hesitate in your next visit to Mexico city to contact me, since I would like to meet you personally and have a special attention with you.

Best regards
Alejandro Rueda
GM@ Room Mate Valentina

Reviewed 3 September 2011

good location for the gay scene,
clean funky rooms,
friendly staff,
good price,
nice breakfast,
close to subway,
many eating options/bars handy.

1  Thank Harem32
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My friends and I had 2 rooms and we only spoke English. This was not a problem because the staff was excellent and helped us with all our questions and requests. The rooms are great and we will stay again.

Room Tip: Love the Jr. Suite. Great sitting area and the bathroom was awesome.
1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Good location. We stayed here for one night, the room was pretty big, but the carpet look dirty, the sofa had a huge stain on it and the walls need to be repainted. The design of the rooms is nice, but not exceptional, in fact is too much white, I would place some plants or decoration.
Big flat TV but no remote controls for use it. They provide a sound system that never worked so I can't really say too much about it.
As many people say in past reviews the hotel rooms are not sound proof so you can hear all the noise from the street, also the curtains don't keep the sunlight out so in the morning my room was quite clear and I couldn't sleep properly.
The worst part was the service; the hotel provides internet connection which is activated once you check in. When I try to get online in my room it was impossible, I called the reception and they told me to wait for 10 minutes so they could activate the password, I try for the next hour and it was impossible, I called the reception again and they told me that the problem was my computer since everything seems to be in order. I got a friend in another room so I ask for his password and for my surprise it work! So there was no problem with my computer. I guess the people at the reception never even checked it.
The breakfast it's OK and it is served till noon so it's pretty nice but don't try anything from the mini-bar at your room because it is too much expensive.
The check out was fast but they couldn't print out my receipt since the printer was out of order.

1  Thank R2D2_MX