1,044 results
All reviews sex shops zona rosa gay district until noon huge bathroom junior suite boutique hotel mini fridge de la central location walking distance spacious room bring earplugs restaurants and bars late check perfect hotel breakfast buffet
Reviewed 3 September 2011

good location for the gay scene,
clean funky rooms,
friendly staff,
good price,
nice breakfast,
close to subway,
many eating options/bars handy.

1  Thank Harem32
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My friends and I had 2 rooms and we only spoke English. This was not a problem because the staff was excellent and helped us with all our questions and requests. The rooms are great and we will stay again.

Room Tip: Love the Jr. Suite. Great sitting area and the bathroom was awesome.
1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Good location. We stayed here for one night, the room was pretty big, but the carpet look dirty, the sofa had a huge stain on it and the walls need to be repainted. The design of the rooms is nice, but not exceptional, in fact is too much white, I would place some plants or decoration.
Big flat TV but no remote controls for use it. They provide a sound system that never worked so I can't really say too much about it.
As many people say in past reviews the hotel rooms are not sound proof so you can hear all the noise from the street, also the curtains don't keep the sunlight out so in the morning my room was quite clear and I couldn't sleep properly.
The worst part was the service; the hotel provides internet connection which is activated once you check in. When I try to get online in my room it was impossible, I called the reception and they told me to wait for 10 minutes so they could activate the password, I try for the next hour and it was impossible, I called the reception again and they told me that the problem was my computer since everything seems to be in order. I got a friend in another room so I ask for his password and for my surprise it work! So there was no problem with my computer. I guess the people at the reception never even checked it.
The breakfast it's OK and it is served till noon so it's pretty nice but don't try anything from the mini-bar at your room because it is too much expensive.
The check out was fast but they couldn't print out my receipt since the printer was out of order.

1  Thank R2D2_MX
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The lobby is pretty trendy and comfortable which is the only nice thing of this hotel.Firstly, you have to wait hours for a tiny elevator full of mosquitos. When you finally make it to your floor the smelly carpet on the aislle welcomes you. I don't know if they just left the old carpet of the former hotel or simply decided to save some pesos by no even attempting to clean it. The smell is disgusting.

The room is extremely simple and follows the same trend. The carpet smells awful and what really blew my mind was how stupid the design of the closet was as you cannnot close the doors because the hangers are too "big". Please avoid this hotel as I would call it...............helll.................

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Ivan R
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights on the eighth floor. The staff were helpful, the rooms were nice and clean, the bed was comfortable and the buffet breakfast had a wide selection considering it was included in the price.

My only issue was the noise. If you go for the gay party scene you'd be fine. I read the reviews beforehand but as I live in a city I thought I'd be fine with ear plugs, but I found if I didn't get to sleep before the thumping bass started I struggled to get to sleep. They serve breakfast here until 12pm so if you do fall asleep late and wake up late it was fine.
You can ask for rooms at the back I was told later were the rooms are quieter. All in all I enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple