1,501 results
All reviews mexico city airport an early flight international terminal inside terminal next morning late arrival an overnight stay between flights long layover convenient location shuttle service rooms are clean free shuttle checking in breakfast buffet business trip samuel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The Hilton is located right in the terminal overlooking the gates at the Mexico City Airport. The rooms are good. The restaurant is very good and the service was very good. Have stayed here a few times and has been very convenient and stress free when you have to spend a night coming in to or when leaving Mexico City. I would recommend this place. Paid about $125per night. The concierge arranged for a in room massage for MXN 1300 Pesos. That made for a very relaxing evening.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HiltonMexicoAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Padmanabham,

Very good afternoon, hoping my message finds you well!
It is our goal, to provide only the highest level of customer service, for all of our guests, who choose to stay at one of our Hilton Worldwide hotels, and based on the details you provided in your message, I am pleased to hear you found our staff experience to your liking, I am pleased to read your stay was comfortable and that you could enjoy a relaxing massage.

Thank you for your kind comments will be a pleasure to host you in your next stay at Hilton Mexico City Airport.

Carlos Lopez -- Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The Hilton Mexico City claims to be the only hotel located in the airport, while it's the only one located inside the airport terminal there are countless number of hotels connected to the terminals with walkways.

The website states in Bold lettering "Free Airport Shuttle" - they no longer run a shuttle from terminal 2 to / from terminal 1. "Getting to our hotel from Mexico Airport is EASY - its a disaster! I selected this hotel due to an overnight connection and travel with young children. We walked significant distance to locate the airport train then waited 15-minutes for the train which took another 10-minutes to take us to terminal 1. After disembarking we walked another 10-15 minutes to the hotel. It takes a detective to locate the entrance to the hotel - take 2 flights of escalators then locate the elevator to take you to the hotel lobby. Our flight back to Atlanta left at 6:15 AM and since they have NO SHUTTLE, the air train doesn't begin operation until 5 AM and the buses that require tickets doesn't begin service until 4 AM, we had to locate a taxi and pay to ride from terminal 1 to terminal 2.

Once inside the rooms they are spacious, clean and well maintained.

Not easy to get to if you arrive in T2 as there was no bus. Good check in with friendly staff and the room was big, clean and nice and quiet - just what I was after. They organised a car to take me back to T2 in the morning for my connection

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank S1899RXjohnw
Reviewed 18 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HiltonMexicoAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Although I was glad to read from your review that you found our rooms comfortable and our staff friendly, I understand that we fell short in some other areas and that we did not provide you with what you expected. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--our shuttle service is undergoing maintenance this month, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

We appreciate your preference, and please come back soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Booked a single night for a trip with an overnight layover. Arrived after 10p and left at 630a the next day, so I don't have a lot to base this on. But their directions on their website are horrendous and it was much harder to find the hotel from Terminal 1 than it should have been. Here are their directions:

"Located inside Mexico City International Airport, Terminal One (T1), International Arrivals, door 8, Gate F1, 3rd floor, you can pick up the elevator from the 1st floor."

First of all, most of the elevators simply won't take you the 3rd floor. The button won't register pressing 3. I finally got into an elevator with an airport employee in it because I could see that the 3 button was lighted (red), so I jumper in with him. I have no idea whether he used a security card to do this or maybe that was just one of the elevators that allow you to press 3. Either way, it's not something you want to have to deal with at 10p at night. But wait, there's more. The elevator let us out in a parking ramp without any signage or clue about what to do next. After wandering around with heavy bags for awhile, and asking everyone I came across where the Hilton is (in Spanish and English), I finally found it with some generous help. And even then it wasn't clear how to get into the place. I had to descend a floor and take another elevator up again. Yikes. So, their directions are inadequate at best, and should be improved.

Another complaint: at $177 per night, it would have been nice if there was more than just one single 500mL water bottle in the room. After a drink of water that night, and using some to brush my teeth, there wasn't even enough to make coffee the next morning. I will avoid this particular Hilton in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I understand that we felt short in some areas and that we did not provide you with what you expected. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, we will show you, that we are able to make a better experience.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Loved the location of the hotel - right in the airport! The service at front desk was great and checked in with no issues. The highlight of service was Samuel at the bar. He made our evening fun and helped to pass the time with his excellent service. It's nice when employees go out of their way to make your time with them more pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
It is an Honor to read your very kind comments for your last visit to Hilton Mexico City Airport. We are happy to read that you could enjoyed you stay, every one at our Property is committed to get out of our ways to delivery the highest costumer service, then we know that we are accomplishing our commitment to generate the best Quality Experience for all our visitors.
I will be sure to let Samuel know how much of an impact he made on your experience.

Thank you for your preference, and please, come back soon!.