1,775 results
All reviewslos canariostorre mayorgreat hotelupgraded to a suitebusiness tripwalking distanceturn down serviceexcellent locationper daychapultepec parkexcellent stayan upgraderoom serviceanthropology museumcomfortable roomsfitness centertrip to mexico city
Reviewed 16 August 2017

the hotel is close to city center and museums.
the room is a bit Pablo Escobar style, not exactly basic and simple but it does change from usual western style, so ok !
the bathroom might have been cleaner.
breakfast and quick lunches very good at the Market, small internal restaurant.
professional and efficient staff !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DeniseMarquis, General Manager Assistant at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,

The Marquis Family appreciates the very kind comments you have made about the facilities at the hotel, location and the most important, about our staff and their service. For all of us is a pleasure to know that every effort we make day by day to make your stay an excellent one, worth it.

We would love to host you on your next trip visiting Mexico City.

Best Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I came here for a business trip with a group. Although my room wasn't ready at check-in, they ensured I was comfortable and it was ready right on time at 3pm. Guillermo helped to bring my bag immediately to my room, which was appreciated after a travel day.

The hotel is centrally located on a main street that closes down to cars on Sunday so you can go walking, running or biking with locals for miles. I also enjoyed exploring the neighborhoods and we went to a great restaurant just 20 minutes walking distance away called Lardo.

I spent the next day exploring the spa. The pool is indoors but the jacuzzi is where you should head directly to. There are great lounge chairs, two jacuzzis with different temperatures, sauna, steam room and showers. I could have spent all day there!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how was your experience on your last visit at Marquis Reforma Hotel and Spa.

It is very pleasant to know that you enjoyed our facilities and must of all that you received an outstanding service from our team. We love pampering our guests to make them live a very nice experience with us.

Thank you for your preference and it will be a pleasure to welcome you soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

What my husband and I most appreciate in a hotel is cleanliness and so far the Marquis Reforma is number one. Super clean and comfortable hotel. We stayed at the executive suite, the room was quite spacious, very neat and clean, windows have besides the curtains rolling shades, room service is super fast and all employees we dealt with during our stay were nice, friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed staying in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
SaraLMarquis, Quality Manager at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Dalia,

Thank you for choosing Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa during your last stay at Mexico City.

There is nothing more regarding for us than knowing that you and your husband had an excellent experience. It is the result of a team effort and makes us feel proud of our staff. Thank you for sharing all those good comments with us.

Marquis Reforma appreciates your preference and looks forward to hosting you again.

Yours sincerely,

Sara Lizarraga
Quality Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Besides the excellent location at the "Zona Rosa" (Rose Zone) in the beautiful "Paseo de la Reforma" (La Reforma Boulevard") in Mexico D. F., the hotel offers an excellent venue for conferences, with very good restaurants and bars, standard swimming pool and gym, great view to the park, comfortable rooms, Hilton style , luxurious bathrooms with L'OCCITANE toiletries! Wow! Can't get enough of those! Love the TV and all the options of movies and games, high-speed internet connection and a spacious desk for us who work at night...
On the other hand, the Concierge was a big help, they have great tours for the guests, even for a single visitor. I recommend you choose these options in your whereabouts in the city, I felt protected and with a good company all the time, Mexico D.F. is not a place to underestimate, it is dangerous for tourists. Use taxis from the hotel only. I was very lucky that I visited the city during the "Day of the Death", at the Paseo de la Reforma in front of the hotel, a long exhibit of colourful ALEBRIJES (Fantastic animals made of paper paste) where exposed for all to see, and the folkloric celebration of the death was all over the city.
I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for spacious rooms with a view to La Reforma Boulevard.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Maria Lorraine,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your experience at Marquis Reforma Hotel. We will make sure the tub gets fix right away.

I would like to let you know it is very pleasant for us to know, the facilities met your expectation and the service of our staff was very helpful. Your comments motivate us to keep doing our activities with passion.

Thank you for your preference and it will be a pleasure to serve you on your next visit to Mexico City.

Best Regards

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with our teenage son in a suite and had ample room. The rooms are nice, restaurant hotels were good, beds comfy, centrally located, friendly and helpful staff. We loved our holiday - except for the cab driver who ripped us off and the first day when I had elevation sickness - but no complaints about this hotel. Good value and would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
SaraLMarquis, Quality Manager at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are so pleased to know that you received a friendly and a helpful service from our team and that you enjoyed our facilities. We love to pamper our guests to make them live a great experience as you did.

I am glad to know that the elevation sickness that you had was fleeting.

It will be very helpful for me to know if the cab driver was one of our supplier to follow up. My email is: calidad@marquisreforma.com

Marquis Reforma appreciates your preference and looks forward to hosting you once again.

Kind regards,