The Marquis is at a very nice location, the Hotel is good, their check in is long and not efficient. I arrived at 3pm, my room was not ready, Check-in time is 3pm. They wanted to make me pay U$40 more to get a suite. I refused, when that happens in other hotels they give you a free upgrade, but it didn't happen. After I complained Miren gave me a room. Their internet is below average. Their breakfast is not included but their service was outstanding. Mr Jesus made the difference .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City